• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

2014 Super Rugby: Crusaders v Stormers (Round 4)

It doesn't look like it's televised live here ... looks like I have to wait until 3 am Sunday morning ... I guess I'll set the PVR :(

Good luck. Just over 30 mins till kickoff...

I made it! (Thanks to a 4 hour 'nap'...)

That was a bit of exciting play right there. Great Stormers defense. Hoping, though, that the Saders can break it. :)

das

All they needed there was reid or someone big coming from depth to crash over. Everybody is dead flat on attack on their goal line.... The stormers defence is good but the Crusaders are taking very poor options.

Stormers defense has been good, but the Crusaders ball recycling is painfully slow. The forwards need to start concentrating on hitting rucks and providing quick ball rather than standing one off waiting to run the ball....

Stormers defense has been good, but the Crusaders ball recycling is painfully slow. The forwards need to start concentrating on hitting rucks and providing quick ball rather than standing one off waiting to run the ball....

Dont you think that attack was to flat? They were basically all standing 5 meters from the stormers goal line and getting the ball from a standing start ... every time.

They didnt once back out and come from depth.

Then they cop out and go for goal. That is a stormers win right there.

Jeez I'd have backed the other NZ franchises to score there... Pretty poor from the Crusaders, with so much ball there.

Dont you think that attack was to flat? They were basically all standing 5 meters from the stormers goal line and getting the ball from a standing start ... every time.

They didnt once back out and come from depth.

Then they cop out and go for goal. That is a stormers win right there.

It was flat, but when attacking close to the opposition goal-line teams always seem to attack very flat. When you get that close you only have to go a few inches to score - if you start from deep there is a risk you will get hit behind the advantage line and lose those hard earned metres..

There was no doubt that they should have scored though...

EDIT: Stormers look far more dangerous with the ball in hand the Crusaders. That is pretty embarrassing for the Crusaders.

Last edited:
Stormers staying true to their name and weathering the storm

HT: 3-3. Highlight of the game so far was when the ref whistled for half-time.

Crusaders should bring on Taufua. At least he will break a few tackles..

HT: 3-3. Highlight of the game so far was when the ref whistled for half-time.

Crusaders should bring on Taufua. At least he will break a few tackles..

Taufua sounds good is he's a line breaker. Must be some good reason for him being benched

Latest posts