• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2013 TRC] Australia vs. South Africa in Brisbane (07/09/2013)

I hope argentina get their stuff together for there matches against Australia. They can deff beat them no doubt about it. It will be worth watching just for the scrums.

I hope argentina get their stuff together for there matches against Australia. They can deff beat them no doubt about it. It will be worth watching just for the scrums.

I hope so.
I am not sure if we're going to get a better chance than this to get our first win.

BTnpqhnIgAA192M.jpg:large

yeh. Two best scrums in the tournament are ARG and RSA.

and maaaan, they were playing the match (of this very thread) again on TV last night, I spotted a Saffa loose forward who was thicker than those aussie props. It's crazy.

You're probably referring to Willem Alberts who is 1.92 m. and 120 kg.

To compare:

Ben Alexander is 189 m. and 117 kg.
Scott Sio is 187 m. and 116 kg.
James Slipper is 185 m. and 113 kg.

Tendai Mtawarira is 183 m. and 115 kg.
Jannie du Plessis is 188 m. and 120 kg.

So, Alberts is not just bigger than Aussie props, but also as SA props. He's massive! I still don't get the hype because his ball-handling is as poor as Charl McLeod's. The no. of knock ons during a season is too damn high.

Willem Alberts genuinely makes me nervous though, when he plays well - like he did on England's last tour to SA - he is nigh on unstoppable.

I see you are following Bakkies Botha on twitter...

You're probably referring to Willem Alberts who is 1.92 m. and 120 kg.

To compare:

Ben Alexander is 189 m. and 117 kg.
Scott Sio is 187 m. and 116 kg.
James Slipper is 185 m. and 113 kg.

Tendai Mtawarira is 183 m. and 115 kg.
Jannie du Plessis is 188 m. and 120 kg.

So, Alberts is not just bigger than Aussie props, but also as SA props. He's massive! I still don't get the hype because his ball-handling is as poor as Charl McLeod's. The no. of knock ons during a season is too damn high.

Willem Alberts is just a beast in a Springbok jersey! the Hits he made yesterday really helped a lot in winning the ball at ruck time, he, Flouw and Duane was a combined unit par excellence yesterday. apart from his silly yellow card, he was fantastic.

That looks a doozy of a steak. He probably ate it raw. Wouldnt surprise me if he killed the cow himself with his bare hands :lol:

That's the average size we like to eat. What bothers me more is what he has in the other hand. Wine!! Not a beer or Brandy & Coke?? Guess there's just Cognac in France and probably too expensive to mix with coke...

Anyways, I thought mr. Clancy had a very good game and kept his composure rather well with all the chats and comments being made on field.

That's the average size we like to eat. What bothers me more is what he has in the other hand. Wine!! Not a beer or Brandy & Coke?? Guess there's just Cognac in France and probably too expensive to mix with coke...

Anyways, I thought mr. Clancy had a very good game and kept his composure rather well with all the chats and comments being made on field.
White wine with red meat? Still a lot to learn.

I'll agree with the beer, but brandy and coke? Definitely a Blue Bulls supporter... :p

I swear I was waiting for someone to make that remark. Likely, it would be a Frenchy...you culinarily arrogant person you.
A Russian agent got discovered by 007 because of drinking red wine with fish. It's not about nationality...

Latest posts