• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Woosaahs Rugasmic 06 Roster Editor

dont worry ive made 4 back ups, little excessive maybe but id hate to lose everthing
EDIT yep they showing up now to see what i can tinker with

those names i mentioned that were copying another players name is i think because there is no actual sound file associated with that number, i put some players that had this problem in a team and there was no commentary said for them name wise ( i hope that made a little sense )

Also its not saving the commentary names for anyone if you try and change them

EDIT

I forgot to mention that when i edited a created player with ur editor i could no longer select them from the in game player editor

The commentary file is not complete and has alot of missing names. I can only see the first created player in my file.

If you look at the commentary file the last number is 2355. The previous version of the editor had the commentary number and those went over 2600. I would pefer that we used the number.

Originally posted by SharksFan@May 5 2006, 10:44 PM
If you look at the commentary file the last number is 2355. The previous version of the editor had the commentary number and those went over 2600. I would pefer that we used the number.
Um i have looked at the commentary file, I posted the f***ing thing

G.Trueman commentary number 2528 that works yes
T.Varndell commentary number 2737 I haven't heard his name yet

my point is just because they have a commentary number they may not be announced

I guess since i have done such a **** job we can expect an accurate commentary list from you SharksFan?

Sorry I was looking at the commentary file named commentary.csv which is linked to Woosaah's editor. Where is your file posted, I would like a copy.

When I changed a players commentary name, it doesn't save their new name just uses the old one still. Also it would only load one of my edited players and once I edited him my game would crash. Is there anyway you could make it so we can choose "none" for a commentary name, as some players names aren't there.

I'm getting letters added after names again??

I'm using 002/3 what am I doing wrong?

dunno im using the 0003 version as above but im not getting the letters anymore,

aaron118 yeah same here i mentioned that a couple of posts back, the list of com numbers is incomplete so finding whats what is a matter of going thru players on by one, writing down the names that go to which number (ill be damned if im doin that lol)

What a great editor, finally players can be the right nationality.

So far,

S.Perry becomes English from Fijian
G. Delve becomes Welsh from English
O.Ripol becomes Spanish from Uruguayan.

Any others you can think of?

BM

Its brilliant Woosah finally the created players stamina is changeable

ok i wont be able to fix the comm numbers til monday, as i have a life this weekend. would do it now if it wasnt 6am and the crusaders wearnt playing right now (half time mind you)

i may have a com fix on sunday. Also i will be able to test the created players as i havnt had a chance to see if i can make changes. But glad i can help in some way. at some stage there will be a roster editor in there as well (as you can see the workings for it)

Originally posted by woosaah@May 6 2006, 06:02 AM
ok i wont be able to fix the comm numbers til monday, as i have a life this weekend.
come on now no need to lie to impress us :D

Hiya did anyone else already report this. I just used woosahs editor to change the face on my created player to one of the faces of an "official" player. The results were scary to say the least. The face on my created player reverted to the default head that is used when you initially go to create a player except that it was totally munted. All the edges of the face were jagged and it had no eyes. Also my created players skin tone no longer matched with the body. In case anyone wants to know I created John Senio for the Blues and tried to use the same head number assigned to his brother Kevin Senio of the Crusaders and those were the results I got.

yep the face thing has been noticed thank you, i have no idea why but it could be because he has his own face and its getting confused (or something like that). Also for the comentary thats an EASY fix (i am just an egg and missed 1 line of code)

as for the created players, if you no longer able to use them i have no idea. when you create a new player something happens to the end of the normal players. I do not know what the values after the last person on the normal roster (hilton?) I am sure this has something to do with created players. What it does? who knows?

also my pc has decided to crap itself (home pc not work). ill have a fix for the commentary up in the next five minutes or so.

I had a pretty good weekend btw, thanks for asking :D :p

EDIT Done now go here

http://homepages.slingshot.co.nz/~woosaah/...06%20editor.rar

Latest posts