• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Woosaahs Rugasmic 06 Roster Editor

I have tried editing the roster file from my PS2 on both the hex editor and woosaah's editor and get the same result, the file fails to load. Last year Shogun21 mentioned something about a CRC check done on the file.
If I download a PC roster file and tranfer that to my MC it works.

Any ideas.

sorry no idea dont have anyway to check to see if it works.

Having problems at the moment my pc is playing up big time. have to use the lap top. Going to map to it and try editing on here while i do it

anyway i digress... i am having problems just tryign to find out the values of the boots and headgear and tapes/gloves and stuff. Hopefully i can work this out going to spend another hour on it tonight. i may upload what i have done in the morning just with a couple of fixes.

also still got no idea why letters are being added 2 the end

Now i am at the point that the changes that i want to test wont work

the game just crashes!

to much playing around!!!!!

damn

um incase u didnt know, the headgears for original players eg mccaw are incorporated in their head .o mesh file.

nope didnt know that, just thought there would be an option for head gears cheers for that

still having problems testing. cant find out why it is putting the extra letter at the end of the name going to try get rid of it but as its not happening when i write the code only when i compile it makes it kinda hard.

expect a download in 1/2 an hour or so

damn cant post attatchments now (wtf is with that)

if anyone can upload it for me can you please pm me your email addy? its only 32kb so its very small.

i am just at work and cant uplaod it anywhere

when i change things the player loses his portrait and when i go to play as them it crashes the comp.

only tried the socks and position change so far

hmm interesting. yeah my game has gone caput, actualy my whole pc is running like a dog with no legs so i am having problems testing it out.

i am sure the positions are fine but i might have to change how the others are done. maybe just changing the values doesnt work.

hmmmmmmmmmmm

i just tried the position change.

it changes the position fine but it still makes them unplayable, ill have a look in hex

right, the following is what it looks like in hex at the top is the player edited with ur editor the bottom is the original all i have changed is added prop to the positions
untitledk4ho.png

notice after his name at the top there is just blank spaces reprsented as 2020 in hex

the 2 after it is just the position change so i think thats sweet.

but for some reason offset 91 (the so called skin tone option) has changed thus leaving the player portrait as a silohuette and crashing the game

yeah the team thing looks helpful, when ur not sure which team the guys in you dont need to go back into the game, i take it you'll try to make it so you can transfer players within the editor?

well gotta go got some errands to run i'll try again tonight to see whats the matter i just wish i had the know how to help fix the probs

true???? right i think i know the problem * gets back to works *

sent you the new one, you will have to reset it to what it was

actually sent you the wrong one that wont work.

sending another now sorry (filling up your inbox lol)

sweet, also i have had a brain wave to fix the player name problem. will hopefully have something sorted out by the next upload (depending on how i feel and if i can get the team editor going might be tonight)

anyone tried the new one? next one should have team roster editing doing the created player last.

some more feedback (apart from evol who has been brillient) would be great

I think making it so no extra characters are put after a players name should be fixed first. Everything else that I have tried seems ok.

Latest posts