• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Woosaahs Rugasmic 06 Roster Editor

thats fixed already, maybe i uploaded the wrong one, i'll change the save asap

DONE same link as the one above and on the first page

I think it must be me but when i load the editor up it asks for the location of the roster! this needs to be addressed? and what is the latest version of the editor i must ahve the 1st one? thanks! ;)

Hi there,

first up great editor Woosah, I have only found some minor issues, 1 being the blindside and openside flanker positions are assigned the wrong way around. Easily overcome by assigning the opposite position, but worth noting. Also how is the height calculated is it in inches? That's it for now, will let you know if I find anything else.

yeah height is in inches so just do it to how many inches you want. was going to convert it automatically but couldnt be assed doing a conversion. also same for weights its in pounds (from what i remember)

cheers for the flankers ill change that today

Latest version of the editor is in the first post of the first page. .002, but it could be .002b or c as i sent evol an updated one.

It only asks for the profile once, as this is still the alpha beta gamma (i know its lame but was probably drunk when i did this or something) if your path is incorrect it will not let you carry on into the program. that is also displayed in the first post.

if you have any problems and need to chose a different path for a different roster the setup.dat file where the program resides will need to be removed. and that is all :D

hope that helps :D

Editing the players commentry name would be handy, as I am replacing players who are retired/transfered with new players. Although some players (like T.Varndell) don't have a commentry name so I think you should make it so we can choose "none" on a comentry name, if the name isn't available for commentry. Also being able to set the players skin tone would be good as well.

Thanks and great work!

I have found a problem but I doubt it is becasue of your editor. Anyway when I edit players which have there own personilised face (e.g dan carter) and make it so they have a standard used face the player looks like this:
image28mb.gif

as you can see there hair is messed up. Although on the slideshows (ie. when they score) there head/hair is fine. It's just during the gameplay. Is there anyway to fix this. I am just using players which retire etc and replacing them with new players. If I replace the face of a player who has no personilised face everything is ok.

Thanks

yeah same thing happened to me, just dont change those players :) i have no idea.

also with skin tone i am not sure about what exaclty is going on as i havnt tested that at all (couldnt be bothered)

sorting out the comentary names and numbers at the moment taking a while to do that.. going to do the team lineups and stuff as a last resort after i done the created players thing. expect these new changes in the next few days (hopefully)

From the sounds of it this is the most fully fledged editor for the ea rugby series ever. It's got every feature I ever wanted and then some. Good one mate and keep up the great work.

Is everything now working fine on the PC? If so would someone be willing to load my roster file and send it back to me?

Is the editor working fine ie no more letters after the name.

Can someone who has the PC version load my (PS2)roster file and change anythng on the rosters and save the file. I should then be able to put this file into my PS2 save and it should work.

I will do all the changes I just you to move one player around so that the game askes you to save the roster and then send me that file. If I edited the roster file with either hex or gama editor the load fails on the PS2, however I have successfully loaded a saved PC roster.

Ok just an update for all of you that care (and even if you downloaded i would like some feedback on how you found it)

in the process of doing the created players, which seams to be working out fine, just a little snag as i cant seam to find my latest code. So i am working on an old version at work and another version at home (not ideal i ahve no idea what i am doing)

So... once i have the created player sorted out i will find the new code and merge it and then get rid of any code i dont want to use. Hopefully will have something for you on friday (NZT)

anyone want to do me a list of all the comentary names and the corresponding numbers?

no?

damn it was worth a try :D

oh cheers dude i didnt c that :) I have ALOT of work to do with that, but since i cant do to much else here with out testing it i cna finish off that :D

Latest posts