• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Woosaahs Rugasmic 06 Roster Editor

It is in your sig yes, but the link aint working, goes to TRF's homepage when you click on it...

oh cool.

didnt know that.

ill fix that when i have time :) not right now, but in next 24 hours (first anyone has let me know, i wonder how long that has been)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (woosaah @ Mar 12 2009, 12:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
oh cool.

didnt know that.

ill fix that when i have time :) not right now, but in next 24 hours (first anyone has let me know, i wonder how long that has been)[/b]

Hi Woosaah

Have you had a chance to fix this yet? can you email this patch?

I have a problem with this editor.

I made a lot of changes, everything was ok, but yesterday i made changes by "teams" option to make compostion directly in the editor.
And now in the game few teams aren't working, the game go back to windows and i can't play with these teams or edit them in the game.
I've also a bug with act brumbies, this teams takes the squad of argentina :angry:

The function "teams" (teams button) isn't working ?
Can you help me to fix this bug ?

(Sorry for my english, I'm french... ;) )

Woosaah, can you make the interface of this editor like the Rugby 08 one, because when I open the 06 editor it doesn't fit in my screen, it's too big, when with the 08 one that doesn't happen.

and ,sorry if I annoy you,but when are you going to release a new version of the 08 editor?

i am not doing anything to the 06 ediotr, i dont have the code for that anymore.

i have been workin on a new 08 ediotr, but its going very slow as its not top priority at the moment. would be good if a new rugby game came out to bring my interest back into this.

Hey guys, I'm new to this thread as it has taken me so long to find any decent mods! Your work is amazing guys, keep it up and keep this game alive!! By the way, Intercept King JDV, I can't get the link for your editor to work for some reason... Any ideas? Cheers.

I lost my last Woosah editor somewhere during my PC clean up/deleting spree the other day, and chance of a new link? all these download page's has been deleted... :/

Hi guys,

I recently purchased Rugby Challenge 3 and as good as it is I've decided to come back to this gem - everyone says Rugby '08 was the best but I beg to differ. Anyways on to my question...

Has anyone still got Woosah's '06 editor?

Many thanks

Last edited:
i am not doing anything to the 06 ediotr, i dont have the code for that anymore.

i have been workin on a new 08 ediotr, but its going very slow as its not top priority at the moment. would be good if a new rugby game came out to bring my interest back into this.

Hi Woosaah... Can you send me Rugby 06 editor please ? Thanks a lot...

Has anyone still got a WOKING link to rugby 06 editor? Links are all broken!

Please - I can also get it off you via google drive. Making loads of changes to this game that I want to share with the community. Please help.

Hi All,

It would be a great help if a new link could be shared on this forum for the Woosaah Rugby 06 editor.

Rugby 06 is the only decent rugby game I have ever played, and it would really make myself and a number of other people's day if a new link could be posted.

Many thanks :)

Latest posts