• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Woosaahs Rugasmic 06 Roster Editor

hey under the special attributes section... wad r the unknown options???? also i would like to know how to give certain players who i give stars to the extra edge such as more frequent tackle breaks, longer punts etc. thanks for putting all this time into the editor.. it really is quite amazing to have put something like this together.

the unknown bits are, well unknown I have no idea.

as for making a star player, if you want him to have a star then just put a ^ by his name. though it doesnt actually mean he is a star player, just makes him look like one.

Hey you know where it has the box saying 'Team' on the editor, and when you click it a new screen comes up, how do you save your changes there because there doesn't seem to be an option there and when I return back to it, the changes didn't apply.

ok doesnt look like there will be any updates to this editor anymore. i lost the code, my bad, i backed up the old old versions and forgot this latest version when i got a new laptop. bugger eh.

i may make a new version, i would do it totally different now anyway.

That's terrible news woosah, the main reason being that it may take you a lot longer and require more work to make a roster editor for 08 which we can only hope you were planning on doing. Hopefully it turns up because with the similarity of the 2 games I wouldn't even be surprised if this roster works partially with the new game.

I have some old code, which it has most of the information in it, trying to convert it over to vb.net is going to be a mission.

still doing a roster editor for 08, who knows the current editor might work for that, i wouldnt put that past EA.

Know how to give a player a kick as powerful as Wilkinson or Montgomery? Thank you.

You can't. those players are star players and have habilities which are impossible to give to normal players.

hi, i have rugby 08 so all these mods are useless to me :( but i was wondering if you could help with stats for a few players who don't exist like lionel beauxis, lesley vainikolo nick abendanon etc. any help would be very much appreciated

It is certainly possible to modify something on a player to give him a kick as Carter. I did several tests with the box above the weight but it determines what type of players and does not give a special capacity.
Does anyone knows a program to open the file. Ros?

your in the 06 editor, there wasnt this function in that. you need to post that in the 08 part.

hey i've just loaded 08 onto my pc since upgrading from xp (this may be irelavent?) but when i try to use the editor i get an error message, i open OzRoz.ros and the editor says:

Access to the path 'C:\Program Files\Woosaah Ruggby 08 Editor\temp.big' is denied, and yet when i look in the directory temp.big is there?!! Help :)

Thanks

hey i've just loaded 08 onto my pc since upgrading from xp (this may be irelavent?) but when i try to use the editor i get an error message, i open OzRoz.ros and the editor says:

Access to the path 'C:\Program Files\Woosaah Ruggby 08 Editor\temp.big' is denied, and yet when i look in the directory temp.big is there?!! Help :)

Thanks
[/b]

(i've downloaded the 08 editor too btw)

I've discovered a couple of interesting things today including the created player byte. When checked/unchecked it can make a default player appear in the created player management section (and be edited) or a created player become default and be given a proper face.
Byte 94 for anyone keeping score (4th position in binary).

<div class='quotemain'>

Thanks
[/b]

(i've downloaded the 08 editor too btw) [/b][/quote]

you , as a user dont have access to change files in that directory. Try ininstalling the editor and then reinstalling it into your documents somewhere see if that helps. that is if you can uninstall it.

<div align="right">plus next time use the 08 editor thread in the 08 mod section</div>
<div align="right"> </div>
<div align="left">cheers</div>

Hi guys, I got abit of a problem with just opening the editor.

I've extracted the file and click on R2k6editor.exe, and this comes up

'Component 'comdlg21.ocx' or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid'.

Anyone had this before?

Latest posts