• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Woosaahs Rugasmic 06 Roster Editor

I get an error saying numbers "?" and "?" are filled with the same player. (When obviously they are not.)
I have tried re-downloading etc but it doesn't seem to help.

yeah, i havnt done much on it as havnt felt the need out there and havnt actually found out what the problem is. it does it for me 2 so dont worry its not you i just cant remember what i was doing with that bit and why it works for some contries and not some of the otheres

really weird ill get back to it, or make a separate program at some stage. or i could jus twait for 07 unless there is a definate need for it out there.

if you need an update, let me know if there is enough ill do it

UPDATE

found a work around for the problem. download the new version (i havnt changed the version number cause i had already uplaoded it and such and cant be arsed)

for an example....

go to wales, save the team as usual then it will come up with the error and take you back to the main screen again (unlike before where it would just sit there) then you will need to add another player in, any player and then save again. for some strangre reason it works the second time. well it did for me

let me know how it goes, if anyone still wants it,

link in my sig :)

the new version is great but there are also several bugs that i found (so far) and was wondering when will the updated version be....updated :D

yeah well, people keep telling me there are bugs, would be nice to have them listed so i could fix them

okay the first is the save as default roster i get a Runtime error 53 file not found, and wat is Torny and when i press i get runtime error 71 disk not ready there are also minor glitches in the teams when doing the starting lineups, etc. but pretty much its okay :D

ok default roster doesnt work i know that, dont wory about the torny i was using this for my testing and forgot to hide it. all i need to do is hide them.

i might get around to changing the default roster

Hey, I'm quite new to the forums and I know I'm probably in the wrong thread sorry since I play on the
XBOX, I was curious to know if there is any way you can upload a rugby06 roster from XBOX to my
PC then edit it before transferring it back with changes saved to the XBOX?

I know it's probably a stupid question but I'm just curious.

as long as youve got a modded xbox, with ftp access to your pc, you can can edit the df1c3d146fe8c3fb56c661409dadac7b.rdf HERE file (basicly this is the default roster you start with at the very beginning) which is extracted from the data.gob file (both pc and xbox) with darhf's editor HERE

just place the edited RDF file in the main folder where the main executable file is - XBOX = default.xbe - PC = Rugby06.exe and all should be well. (just reset the default rosters to see the change)

currently woosaahs editor doesn't support the xbox roster file so the only way is the above, it just means you'll need to redo any trades and lineup changes you may have spent hours doing and you cant achieve as much because darhf's is pretty basic compared to the WOOSE's

hope that clears things up a bit :) and welcome to TRF

as long as youve got a modded xbox, with ftp access to your pc, you can can edit the df1c3d146fe8c3fb56c661409dadac7b.rdf HERE file (basicly this is the default roster you start with at the very beginning) which is extracted from the data.gob file (both pc and xbox) with darhf's editor HERE

just place the edited RDF file in the main folder where the main executable file is - XBOX = default.xbe - PC = Rugby06.exe and all should be well. (just reset the default rosters to see the change)

currently woosaahs editor doesn't support the xbox roster file so the only way is the above, it just means you'll need to redo any trades and lineup changes you may have spent hours doing and you cant achieve as much because darhf's is pretty basic compared to the WOOSE's

hope that clears things up a bit :) and welcome to TRF
[/b]

Cheers for that, awesome mate will give it a shot. Thanks

could anyone who has woosaah's editor tell me yachvili's real face number please as i've put him the wrong face (using the false one he has in the biarritz team)

thanks

thanks mate. we'll see you more often during what is night for you and day for us i bet :).

hi, ive downloaded the file but dont know what to do with it now??? please help

thanks

Aaron

Hello, I want to update Perpignan Team (I have moved another players to perpignan) and I can't save the team : "Error with player N.Mas, using old roster, this place may have extra letters after his name ..."
Sorry for my english :p

hmmm ok can you tell me exactly what you are doing? step by step?

ill look into it soon, just got some actual work to do first

ta

You can't edit any French team, becuase it won't let you save it becasue it throws up and error like above, whichever step by step you do it by.

Thanks

Latest posts