• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Woosaahs Rugasmic 06 Roster Editor

lol, at the moment it just shows you what kits you have installed

you can delete them from there if you really want to :p but thats all it does at the moment

so if you do decide to remove them make sure you have a backup :)

dunno, it was just a quick addition, dont think it deletes the kit backs, yet. it should show the away team, i havnt played with it to much, this update was mainly for the created players update and the french/english team update.

but i did notice if your created player gets given an id of 0 it shows up in the teams that dont have any players given to them which kinda sux

EDIT

you were right about the away bit, fixed that but it wont be up until the next update. EVOL, you should see an email from me in the next few days hopefully what i am going to do is oging to be ok, and work alright

just a quick Q!! when i go to download the editor, it doesnt save as a zipped file, just has an Adobe icon, and when i double click on it it goes to adobe reader, then a message comes up saying it cant read .RAR files!!dont no how to install this editor!! any help would be much appreciated. Do i have to send it to a compressed file then unzip it, coz i have tried that but it still dont work. Please help!!!! :(

cricky, fix on the way, and as for nui1stxv where are you downloading it from?

http://homepages.slingshot.co.nz/~woosaah/...06%20editor.rar

if you are using my sig, it just goes to the thread, looks to me you clicked on the bottom of my sig where it is rugby rules...

fix should be up in an hour ill let my peops know

EDIT

Done, that didnt take an hour what am i on?

also fixed the home/away kits thing

There are still a few errors with the team editing. Sometimes it will give errors like "kicker not in starting line up, choose a kicker" even though he is in the starting line up and it says sometime that players are selected more than once, even though they aren't?

i need to know the situation, i cant fix it if i dont know.

remember you guys are still testing it for me :p it isnt tottally perfect yet. dont expect it ever to be perfect either

There are still random errors such as "Error with player (player name). Using old roster, this place may have extra letters after his name. Please fix and try again."

that was an error check for me when i had all the players with letters after their names. it doesnt work now if they did have letters after their name.

if its the roster that you gave me what player is that on? ill check it out

or if it does it sometimes and not others tell me what you are doing, teams and such. i cant really fix it without knowing what you are doing.

It just happens randomly. I might remove a player from the squad and then import another one, then I go to set starting line up to try and save the squad. Then the error sometimes occurs.

sorry cant help you, i have just had a play with the team editing and i cant see the errors you are telling me.

got a step by step? what team you are doing or anything? otherwise i have no idea :)

its just random for me, any team any player, I can work around it though so its not much of a problem

hi

thanks for the welcoming evol.
woosaah did you find out how to put the star over the players ?

by the way is there somebody interested into creating old teams like overall time best new zeland or france players !!! but we could not edit the team shirts unless you do something , and replace crap teams we never use like usa or romania

na i didnt care about the stars over the players :) sorry dude.

but doing what you ask would be a good idea :)

Originally posted by ***uslechmakus@Jun 26 2006, 11:34 PM
hi

thanks for the welcoming evol.
woosaah did you find out how to put the star over the players ?

by the way is there somebody interested into creating old teams like overall time best new zeland or france players !!! but we could not edit the team shirts unless you do something , and replace crap teams we never use like usa or romania
untitled31bx.jpg

i have done a retro nz jersey in my mod thread.

you can change the jersey style by replacing the model.o in the jerseys .big file

as for creating classic players like fitzpatrick fox etc nah havent been bothered

euh i don't know much about nz players ... i said that for woosaah but i would be more interested in serge blanco or emile n'tamack (french players) !!!

by the way where do you come from evol ?

Latest posts