• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF PATCH 2017-18

Hey not sure anymore, but all the major teams are done, only 3 or 4 international teams and 1 from eng and 1 from france...

THE RUGBY PATCH SEASON 2017-2018

veus6v.png

This is an updated list for the following squads:

* European teams
* International teams

New equipment added:

Agen (FRANCE)

Oyonnax (FRANCE)

London irish (ENGLAND)

Luminaires:

Rugby World Cup -> 2015
Guinness PRO14
Six Nations
Tri-Nations
Aviva Premiership -> 2017-2018 season
Heineken Cup
World League

STADIUMS:

ActuaLation of some stadiums

* Keep in mind that these are not freshly made from the stages of scratch, which are only the stadiums that are in the game that I modified a bit.

KITS AND MINIKITS:

* All kit kits have been updated for the 2017-2018 season

WALLPAPERS:

* New funds updated

ANKLE BOOTS:

* Update booties

* THIS MOD IS AN UPDATE OF THE PATCH 2016-2017 WHERE ALL THE EUROPEAN KITS AND THE MOST OF THE INTERNATIONAL KITS UPDATED TO THE DATE, THERE WERE ALSO ADDED NEW BOTTLES AND UPDATED LINKS, STADIUMS, SCREEN FUND, POSTERS AND SOME MORE THINGS ...
I HOPE YOU ENJOY FRIENDS AS IT COSTS ME A LONG TIME AND WORK.

IMPORTANT!!!

* Note: * Note: perhaps when reproduction errors arise please contact the forum to verify and resolve the faults

THE ROSTER LIST IS A PRELIMINARY UPDATE BASED ON THE LIST OF THE PREVIOUS PATCH, YOU WILL SAFELY SEE PLAYERS WHO DO NOT BELONG TO YOUR TEAM ... HAVE PATIENCE THAT WILL BE UPDATING TO THE BRIEF.

****Installation instructions****

List: Remove the FOLDER named 2017-18.ros in My Documents \ EA SPORTS ™ Rugby 08.

ROSTER LIST WITHIN THE PATCH CONTAINER FOLDER

Patch files: extract all files from TRFPATCH17-18.rar to your main folder of Rugby 08,
Usually C: \ Program Files \ EA Sports \ EA SPORTS (tm) Rugby 08

PATCH: http://www.mediafire.com/file/cohmopsnf9to0dy/TRFPATCH2017-18.rar

Please let me know any suggestions, errors of ect .

!aps when reproduction errors arise please contact the forum to verify and resolve the faults.

ENJOY!!
Thanks so much for the patch!! really appreciate the hard work and time you put into it! Im a bit new to patches so I'm not sure how to fix this issue. after every match I play, the game closes, regardless of mode. Is there another patch im supposed to add on as well or something else? I used the updated roster in the rar and all too.

Id really appreciate the help! really want to get into the game again and you guys make it so much more fun! thanks again

Hey guys, love the patch. One tiny problem.
Every time I play a match, at the end. When I am done with the match and want to exit to main menu, the game crashes and Im on my desktop.

Any help or advise?

Hey guys, love the patch. One tiny problem.
Every time I play a match, at the end. When I am done with the match and want to exit to main menu, the game crashes and Im on my desktop.

Any help or advise?

Good to see people are still playing like me.

First question : what profile are you using? The one that came with the patch or did you create one in-game?

Thanks for the reply, I created a profile.
Another question, if I want to help with rooster updates and with the patch how can I help or start to learn to help?

H
Thanks, going to give it a try.

do you want to make a new patch? Have you receive my message??

Yeah I have, I only create rosters and edit tournaments, lately I've been creating faces but most of them are bad, so I am reading tutorials online on how to be better. The game just feels so much better with correct faces, also a custom screen resolution will change the stick looking players to more realistic players

H

Yeah I have, I only create rosters and edit tournaments, lately I've been creating faces but most of them are bad, so I am reading tutorials online on how to be better. The game just feels so much better with correct faces, also a custom screen resolution will change the stick looking players to more realistic players

Please pass along the information to me, I want to help.
We can then start and make a great game with correct faces, players and tournaments..
Email me the details
[email protected]

Will give you a idea of my game

Yeah, please send me a pm and we can talk mar_aimn,

Geostar thanks, that work. But got some new problems. First, I can't play wl in any way, because it exits before loading the screen.
And can you maybe send me your copy of woosah rugby editor, my don't want to work and pops up a error the whole time?? Any tips?

Yeah, please send me a pm and we can talk mar_aimn,

Geostar thanks, that work. But got some new problems. First, I can't play wl in any way, because it exits before loading the screen.
And can you maybe send me your copy of woosah rugby editor, my don't want to work and pops up a error the whole time?? Any tips?
Check in the 2018-19 patch thread, the second last page, I uploaded a WL and RWC fixture and squad list, just follow my instructions there

Latest posts