• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF PATCH 2017-18

haha I can not leave the game either! but keep in mind that there are many players who have an fsh file with their respective faces ... if you can make kits it would be good to say what you are doing in the thread 2018-2019 so I do not waste time doing the same ... .

It's good to have guys that still enjoy it as much as me :)

As said earlier I've never really designed kits before, want I want to do is try make a decent roster (using @geostar's one which is compatiable with everything.)

Perhaps I could go through all the 2010 fsh files and name them to which player they are in a excel file? Would that help?? Lol

Anyone here know how to assign custom made faces? example:
60540237ceb301341350cf5c583e6a8d.big this is the face made for SBW(TRF10). I can't find an ID to attach to it, I also cant seem to find that thread where it is explained.

Attachments

• SBW.jpg
    SBW.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 12
60540237ceb301341350cf5c583e6a8d.big this is the face made for SBW(TRF10). I can't find an ID to attach to it, I also cant seem to find that thread where it is explained.

That looks awesome

H
You can go check on mjcstudios site. I think ge explains there

Finally got his face in

Does anyone have mjc studios faces? I don't want to download the whole patch just to extract some faces

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    427.2 KB · Views: 29
Finally got his face in

Does anyone have mjc studios faces? I don't want to download the whole patch just to extract some faces
I don't have it anymore but if I remember correct he only did make Bryan Habana and Jean De Villiers face.

Finally got his face in

i ve the patch what face do you want give me the code

Well any faces of players which are still playing, I am almost done extracting the TRF Patch 10 faces, most of them are for retired players. I saw which looked like Julian Savea in FH Studios, gonna go trough that once I'm done with 2010 patch faces

Hey mate could you tell me how to assign a face to an i.d aswell? thats my biggest issue, i can find the faces etc but dont know what i.d to assign in Woosah's editor.

Would you also be able to let me know how to install kingwilko's face editor (so I wont get errors)??

and @badboy01 thanks for the advice, already found a few faces which are still aligned to the i.ds correctly (aka nathan sharpe, Sione lauaki etc).

All I really want to do with this game is get as many custom faces back into the roster, everything else I'm happy with!

@kiwi chief , i'll hook you up tonight. Can you list the faces you have found with its .big file? Eg: kieran read - 2a63283ba....big

If you know the .big file of the face, you can look for its id in the faces.xml which comes with woosah editor(with face preview). There is another file but I cant recall just right now.

If its not in there, you could try to create your own id(look for big files without id and file name, assign your own). Save the faces.xml and assign the face in the editor. This only worked for me in the editor but not ingame, so I replaced an id which was allready in there by changing the big file's name to the one I am overwriting.

the listing of roster ia okay but pocture of face previews not showing

Latest posts