• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF PATCH 2017-18

Bula Guys, Thanks for the great work making these awesome patches. have used the Roster ama1 made and the 3 patches that peter83 made, world league works fine But whenever I try to do Recruitment, the game crashes. was hoping for some advice brothers as I am in Fiji and not that Tech savvy. Thanks again brothers.

Hi guys!

@geostar @peter83.

decided to muck around with 08 again and I currently have the 2018 patch and @geostar mods, (world league is working fine). I would like to work on a roster (Geostar's one, with star players enabled) and fix everything up.

I have two issues that I want to fix so any help would be awesome!

1: The stadiums for super rugby teams are empty, I saw that you said you can change it back to normal using data.gob files but could you please give me a step by step guide?? its a bit challenging for me...

2: All the teams are working fine and there are no crashes in any format however the only issue I have is that toulon's kit in game is zebres? (I think). Toulon's kit is in the game currently (jr all blacks and another team) so as a simple fix I'd like to know how I can just change the zebre kit to toulons (where the files are located, so I can just put them in my main folder to replace existing kit files...?), does that make sense?

Any help would be appreciated a lot, and thank you for all your hard work over the years!

One last thing... do you know how I can find the real player faces to upload to the game? (i think rugby 13 patch or rugby 10 had really good ones, e.g liam messam, julien bonnaire (headgear) etc), I know the roster im using has some already in there but is there a way I can copy files/faces from that old patch?

Hi guys!

@geostar @peter83.

decided to muck around with 08 again and I currently have the 2018 patch and @geostar mods, (world league is working fine). I would like to work on a roster (Geostar's one, with star players enabled) and fix everything up.

I have two issues that I want to fix so any help would be awesome!

1: The stadiums for super rugby teams are empty, I saw that you said you can change it back to normal using data.gob files but could you please give me a step by step guide?? its a bit challenging for me...

2: All the teams are working fine and there are no crashes in any format however the only issue I have is that toulon's kit in game is zebres? (I think). Toulon's kit is in the game currently (jr all blacks and another team) so as a simple fix I'd like to know how I can just change the zebre kit to toulons (where the files are located, so I can just put them in my main folder to replace existing kit files...?), does that make sense?

Any help would be appreciated a lot, and thank you for all your hard work over the years!

One last thing... do you know how I can find the real player faces to upload to the game? (i think rugby 13 patch or rugby 10 had really good ones, e.g liam messam, julien bonnaire (headgear) etc), I know the roster im using has some already in there but is there a way I can copy files/faces from that old patch?
I would also like to know how to add faces from other patches(FH Studios Rugby 13 and TRF Rugby 10 Patch) to this new patch.

You need to find the correct .big file for a player and paste it in the new patch and then asign the correct id to the player

just move the players from zebre to toulon, and to put the stadiums to normal you just have to look for the big file. of any stadium that is complete and open the file with bugui and extract the crowd .fsh item to the desktop or wherever you want, then look for the stadium that wants to complete the stands and open with buigui, then import the crowd.fsh file that you I save ... and press the blue button that is encauntra in the upper part of the buigui and then close the program and ready ..

I'll post it tonight, no dont delete anything, just replace the files thats is in the mods

I'll post it tonight, no dont delete anything, just replace the files thats is in the mods
Thanks brother. Please include instructions on how/what to delete in folder, appreciate this heaps. Sorry I'm from Fiji and a big cocnut when it comes to these things. Vinaka

Hey @peter83 @geostar

could one of you please send me through files which i can drag into my directory to make the super rugby stadiums full again?? (I couldn't figure out how to do it without errors using big.gui and rugby gob).

I'm more than happy to work on a Geostar's existing roster (I have reconfigured all star players that were inactive and mucked around a little bit).

What I really want to do is get the faces from rugby 10 patch into the mod/roster. So far I have downloaded the patch but I cant figure out what files belong to which player etc, is there an easy way to do this? (when I open any file it just says textures, or kit etc)

Love the work guys and really want to help make something with you but I'm only good at using Woosah's editor and that's it :(

I"ll guide you when I have time over the weekend. Do you have the face editor?

I"ll guide you when I have time over the weekend. Do you have the face editor?

Thanks man! Really appreciate it. I downloaded the face editor today of mjc studios page but I couldn't seem to find a file to load to make it work?? I installed and put in my directory and also checked my documents for Rosters etc but no luck...

I only downloaded big GUI, rugby gob and fsh viewer today!

I'm thinking if it's all too hard maybe I'll just install the 2010 patch, update the kit files and make a new roster...

But that would be a huge amount of effort for someone who hasn't modded before!

I learnt how to view all the files from 2010 patch today, including kits and faces (Brussow in head gear for example) but I have zero idea on how to assign that face to a face Id for the editor.

I know I'm being annoying but for some reason I just can't give up rugby 08 haha! I don't want to create content, I just want it to be new kits and up to date roster with custom faces lol

Thanks man! Really appreciate it. I downloaded the face editor today of mjc studios page but I couldn't seem to find a file to load to make it work?? I installed and put in my directory and also checked my documents for Rosters etc but no luck...

I only downloaded big GUI, rugby gob and fsh viewer today!

I'm thinking if it's all too hard maybe I'll just install the 2010 patch, update the kit files and make a new roster...

But that would be a huge amount of effort for someone who hasn't modded before!

I learnt how to view all the files from 2010 patch today, including kits and faces (Brussow in head gear for example) but I have zero idea on how to assign that face to a face Id for the editor.

I know I'm being annoying but for some reason I just can't give up rugby 08 haha! I don't want to create content, I just want it to be new kits and up to date roster with custom faces lol
haha I can not leave the game either! but keep in mind that there are many players who have an fsh file with their respective faces ... if you can make kits it would be good to say what you are doing in the thread 2018-2019 so I do not waste time doing the same ... .

Latest posts