• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Why is goodNumber10 such a sexy man?

ah, 17...reminds me of a quote from Roger Shakespeare: "youngness is the youth of the aging age"...

What an odd thread

well that's an idea indeed, MilasIian...calling my future daughter "Oddry". Why haven't I thought about this before ?!! Phonetically, ppl wouldn't hear the difference, but as they see her name spelled, now there, they would start to understand whom they're dealing with.

Sounds oddly close to a certain someone....a certain someone who has the best NH poster TRFie on several occasions....someone who has won best Staff member.....someone who has won funniest.....someone who has won most knowledgable of both codes....someone who has won best member all told.

It's me btw.
Hi.

Sounds oddly close to a certain someone....a certain someone who has the best NH poster TRFie on several occasions....someone who has won best Staff member.....someone who has won funniest.....someone who has won most knowledgable of both codes....someone who has won best member all told.

It's me btw.
Hi.

You're......yo....you're my future daughter ??!!!!!

I would literally love to fling **** at all of your houses!

Olyy don't worry you live in a caravan, you're safe.

You know what's depressing? I'm obviously the best looking, most intellectually engaging, and just downright 'good guy' that posts on these forums.
Unfortunately I'll always be remembered as 'That guy who talks to Ewis'.
Enjoy your moment in the sun, GN10. When Glasgow expands Northwards, you'll just be a postcode!