• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Why is goodNumber10 such a sexy man?

He's got sheer sexual magnetism of a 2002 Freddy Michalak and the overypowering good looks of a maturing Danny Cipriani.

Goodnumber10 rivals Jamie Dornan for rugged good looks, he loses out with his London accent but his mysterious aura leaves us mere mortals lusting for more.

uhhmm...I am high as a really tall giraffe, and this is some funny shiit on here hehehe...can't add anything though, I'd most definitely regret it the next day.

there are a few things about me you probably don't know, but may go some way to explaining this phenomenon Fecal.

1: I have a beard.
2: i was Gerrard butlers body double in 300 - half of the films budget was spent on superimposing his head on my body. i think the results came out ok.
3: my accent, the oirsih love my london accent, especially the female oirish. Just ask cmacs mum if you don't believe me.
4: I am hung like a donkey. Again, just ask cmacs mum.
5: I'm awesome.

There is obviously a lot more to it than just the above, some woman (and cmac) just love my smell, but hopefully these points answer some of your questions.

If anything is still confusing give me a call on 00 44 845 7 909 090 i'm always happy to chat to a fan, and cmacs mum.

Last edited:
there are a few things about me you probably don't know, but may go some way to explaining this phenomenon Fecal.

2: i was Gerrard butlers body double in 300 - half of the films budget was spent on superimposing his head on my body. i think the results came out ok.
3: my accent, the oirsih love my london accent, especially the female oirish. Just ask cmacs mum if you don't believe me.

There is obviously a lot more to it than just the above, some woman (and cmac) just love my smell, but hopefully these points answer some of your questions.

If anything is still confusing give me a call on 00 44 845 7 909 090 i'm always happy to chat to a fan, and cmacs mum.

Not to pi$$ on your parade, but cmac's mum says that about every man she sleeps with.

But what I want to know is did you kick that guy down the hole in 300 or was that all Gerard's doing?

Not to pi$$ on your parade, but cmac's mum says that about every man she sleeps with.

But what I want to know is did you kick that guy down the hole in 300 or was that all Gerard's doing?

That was all me baby.

Also that hole?

Yep, you guessed it......

Still think you are Andy Goode in disguise on the forum.

it makes too much sense Goode is similar to Good he plays @ number 10, and he is playing for Wasps where he joined in the same season you joined here. and you put Paris to throw anyone of the sent.

I have cracked the code.

Still think you are Andy Goode in disguise on the forum.

it makes too much sense Goode is similar to Good he plays @ number 10, and he is playing for Wasps where he joined in the same season you joined here. and you put Paris to throw anyone of the sent.

I have cracked the code.

I have a sexier Combover.....

uhhh...what happened to the thread ?! the messages that have been added since yesterday are kinda like a horrible sober badtrip right now, dead srs. Gotta get outta here...

Goodnumber10, there may be some confusion here. You see, I run a cult called mothers of cmac. The general idea of it is that bat**** crazy middle aged women make me dinners and ****. Considering you're based in London and our good friend Heineken is in South Africa I think you have encountered Beatrice. She's actually been excommunicated from the cult due to her pugnent smell, her alopecia and her rendezvous with rats from Croydon and Hairy South Africans resembling Peter Griffen.

There was a woman collecting for autism outside the supermarket today. When I offered her some of my blood for research she looked shocked but I realized it was because she hadn't come prepared (there was no blood taking equipment on her table, just brochures) and must have felt embarrassed at being caught out. To make up for my faux pas I offered to go home and put some in a jar but she declined. Their loss I guess. She gave me this is nice sticker and a hug and I went about buying my hot pockets and diet pepsi.

Latest posts