• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Western Province v Lions

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cyRil of Ospreylia @ Jun 14 2009, 12:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
This Count of Devonshire geezer is quality!![/b]

Me thinks its Gimley ............ aka ............. Lora............. generally likeable, though idiotic, troll.

But possible it could be that other English poster, cant for the life of me remember his name. He won, or was nominated for the TRFies this year. But his "standing above the peasants" kind of posts were mocy better quality.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Logorrhea @ Jun 15 2009, 10:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cyRil of Ospreylia @ Jun 14 2009, 12:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This Count of Devonshire geezer is quality!![/b]

Me thinks its Gimley ............ aka ............. Lora............. generally likeable, though idiotic, troll.

But possible it could be that other English poster, cant for the life of me remember his name. He won, or was nominated for the TRFies this year. But his "standing above the peasants" kind of posts were mocy better quality.
[/b][/quote]

Gimley was not Lora.

Also

Setanta > All others!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Cymro @ Jun 15 2009, 10:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Gimley was not Lora.[/b]

Oh. I thought Mite tied the names down to an identical IP address (kinda hard to fake that). Stopped paying attention though so I'm probably wrong.

Latest posts