• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Warm Up Match 6: Waikato Chiefs v British & Irish Lions (Hamilton)

Last two games have been convincing, but the opposition has probably been the weakest. Still, I think any lions team we picked now would go back and win those games we lost. Is that fair to say? Just think we are slowly getting better.
I agree but in the first few games they weren't finishing off those chances which they did this time bar a few. To beat NZ you have to be clinical with every chance you have however.

Your flankers will not start IMHO. Obrien, Omahoney and Warbley are likely ahead of them for the test. Question of which two. Sexton will be 10. In fact from 10 out, I think only Daly and Watson should have reasonable chances. Te'o and Davies likely starters in test 1. 1/2 pint more then likely 15. Those who played Waikato, were essentially playing for a bench spot.

Understand, this is not me saying you are right or wrong, just that I think the side is already picked from those who did not play in Waikato. The players who might have changed the "selection committee's" minds were those out on the wings, who rather flourished. Our wings and fullback have looked mediocre at best until this admittedly weak Waikato team.

Some players are simply looking like walk ons for the test IMHO, and not because they have showed anything special on tour.
No i get it i put the team id like to see not the team i think will be put out.

Teo davies will leave the wingerd with no real ball but a few kicks to chase from davies and maybe a line break or 2 from teo if they support. I dint rate the combination but its warrenball so there you go. Back row could be anything all i know is no english will make the cut. Falatau is a must at 8

Latest posts