• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Transfers rumours

Maybe... i think we will see more go for sure. Think Sinckler isn't too much for a loss for Bristol but for Saints and Falcons respectively, two huge losses.

The leadership of Ludlham and Ribbans both going could significantly impact Saints whilst Carreras going is a huge draw and quality for Falcons
Hes a class act but ah...we actually are well stocked with very good young wingers.....which is laughable as we never get the ball to them in decent positions. (Young Iwan Stephens has been on fire so far this season and yet dropped for Carerras which i think is a little harsh)

Hes a class act but ah...we actually are well stocked with very good young wingers.....which is laughable as we never get the ball to them in decent positions. (Young Iwan Stephens has been on fire so far this season and yet dropped for Carerras which i think is a little harsh)
True... its more linked to marketability for me. Hes a true star factor in Falcons backline so from purely that sense i reckon he's a serious loss.

True... its more linked to marketability for me. Hes a true star factor in Falcons backline so from purely that sense i reckon he's a serious loss.
Yeah i get what your saying but we're struggling full stop at the moment especially when the Toon are absolutely flying. When they were struggling we got a few drifters to come and watch games but no chance now.

Jager would be a solid signing. We probably need someone at that age profile with our options being seriously young, fairly old or constantly injured.

I had high hopes for Knox, but he just can't stay injury free sadly. If he moves in I wish him the best and hope he can stay healthy.

Constantly injured South African who's never lived up to his potential?
I guess that pretty much confirms his arrival at Bath then :(

Constantly injured South African who's never lived up to his potential?
I guess that pretty much confirms his arrival at Bath then :(
I mean yeah he would have come here under Van Graan and Van Graan certainly looks after his boys. He has all the physicals he needs to play for the position, he's just massively unlucky

SRU, not content with just targeting kids and Saffers, are now actively targeting already capped players - they're trying to lure Alex Coles north of the wall with promises of Scotland caps, despite being capped by England

SRU, not content with just targeting kids and Saffers, are now actively targeting already capped players - they're trying to lure Alex Coles north of the wall with promises of Scotland caps, despite being capped by England

I mean haven't they already done that with McConnochie

It;s a 3 year conversion, rather than 5 for residency