• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Transfers rumours

On that point I could easily see the IRFU trying to shuffle a McKee or Barron south, although that is absolutely not my preferred option, we should have tonnes of cash for a top hooker especially with Snyman and Carbery off, Earls' retirement and rumors of O'Mahony looking at the French coin.

I am mixed on Soroka as well. Injured all year which is tha last thing we need on the books. He is very talented though and would be a useful body.

Surely BS. The AB 10 shirt is pretty much guaranteed to be his for the next World Cup cycle and surely the IRFU wouldn't want him blocking the pathway?
I don't believe it for a second, pub talk.

Leinster would have to offload Frawley and HB. Prendergast would learn more from McKenzie than any 10 in the country is the only positive I can see from an Irish perspective.

I'd love it to happen though, Munster twitter would be delicious.

I don't believe it for a second, pub talk.

Leinster would have to offload Frawley and HB. Prendergast would learn more from McKenzie than any 10 in the country is the only positive I can see from an Irish perspective.

I'd love it to happen though, Munster twitter would be delicious.
I don't think it will happen as RG on a fair wage but rumours are Leinster under pressure to reduce a few and Ulster will get their way in that Central Contracts will be redone in terms of budget. Also the rumour is Leinster have massive bill for new THP approx €300k.

Rumoura for Munster are:
Cian Prendergast doing rounds but more likely in 2025 at end of contract.
David Humphreys wants Kelleher to come down South and Frawley.
Munster also linked with Deegan and few younger lads.

The rethink is for Central contracts. Top 4 will be free of provincal budget then remainder will be 50% of wage

I don't think it will happen as RG on a fair wage but rumours are Leinster under pressure to reduce a few and Ulster will get their way in that Central Contracts will be redone in terms of budget. Also the rumour is Leinster have massive bill for new THP approx €300k.

Rumoura for Munster are:
Cian Prendergast doing rounds but more likely in 2025 at end of contract.
David Humphreys wants Kelleher to come down South and Frawley.
Munster also linked with Deegan and few younger lads.

The rethink is for Central contracts. Top 4 will be free of provincal budget then remainder will be 50% of wage
I have doubts about some of these haha. Cian Prendergast in particular

Daily Mail saying that Sinckler is set to move to Toulon before the 6N.

Also linking Aaron Wainwright with Saints to replace Ludlam.

Yeah hoping now that the RFU are starting to dole out dual contracts Ludlam's staying - reports were that was a big sticking point for him, and considering Toulon haven't announced him yet and the rumours were months ago now hopefully it's not happened

Daily Mail saying that Sinckler is set to move to Toulon before the 6N
That's a mad one though, Toulon must be chucking about big money considering Bristol are paying him a lot and he'd definitely be on a dual contract

Mid season move is crazy

That's a mad one though, Toulon must be chucking about big money considering Bristol are paying him a lot and he'd definitely be on a dual contract

Mid season move is crazy
They may well have told him that his next contract won't be anywhere near as big as his current one so he's chasing the Toulon money while it's on offer. His value as a player now is only a fraction of what it was when he first transferred from Quins.

Lancaster "can't confirm all deny buy can't say anything because racing but a statement out" lmao.

Most non denial answer

Manu --> Perpignan

Would make sense with the Henry/Posolo connection - lovely part of France to live, as well

Latest posts