• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Transfers rumours

Cronin and Milne would certainly mean a clear out at loosehead.
Feel it will be one or another, but we're currently so light at loosehead esp when Loughman is away. Leaves us with Wycherley and academy player Donnelly who I'm not sure is at the standard. I don't think Kilcoyne will feature for us in any significant way anymore.

I'd probably take Cronin. Hardened horrible ******* who is in very good form. We never should have let him go.

thought milne was done? wonder if Munster are worried about his injury record which hasnt been great.
Oh might well be! I have no idea to be honest. Cronin rumor seems to be very strong as well I'm any case

Hope Racing haven't paid too big for Faz, must be second guessing based on recent form, having said that it would be just like his to hit the ground running and surprise us all, fresh environment for him is probably the best thing, he's fortunate in that his abilities are not likely to drop off with age he's never been a stand out athlete or quick that's where age starts to catch up.

Manu --> Perpignan

Would make sense with the Henry/Posolo connection - lovely part of France to live, as well
Sounds like this all but done - Sanderson's always sounded pretty optimistic about re-signing him but today sounded like we'd lost the battle

Johnny Hill confirmed out for the rest of the season today - Tom Ellis also broke his foot on the weekend, wonder if we might look to bring in cover for the rest of the season? Don't think Jean-Luc is due back for another month or so, and Beaumont needed on the backrow so very light in the second row
No idea who'd be available, though, especially with Super Rugby starting up in a couple of weeks

Johnny Hill confirmed out for the rest of the season today - Tom Ellis also broke his foot on the weekend, wonder if we might look to bring in cover for the rest of the season? Don't think Jean-Luc is due back for another month or so, and Beaumont needed on the backrow so very light in the second row
No idea who'd be available, though, especially with Super Rugby starting up in a couple of weeks
You could probably take Matt Postlethwaite back for a bit to be honest

Munster are signing Diarmuid Kilgallen from Connacht.
Very random one! Can't say I've noted much about him. Different profile to Daly or Nash, seems to be powerful. Don't think we need more work for our physios tho...

Very random one! Can't say I've noted much about him. Different profile to Daly or Nash, seems to be powerful. Don't think we need more work for our physios tho...
Physios never turn tdown work.
But not near completion.
Matt Gallagher deal could be linked too

Latest posts