• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Transfers rumours

Saw somewhere that the Gallagher deal may not be happening!

Would be nice to get a couple over the line soon!
Alot of tangibles. There is 4 or 5 IQ players that may or may not come based on reliance of other deals Nd outgoings

If Sarries could replace
Mako
Billy
Farrell
Manu
Maitland

with
Brantingham
Pepper
J.Simmonds
Johnson
Marchant
Lynagh

That would be crazy good business long term.

If it's been reported by the Irish times I'd feel it must be advanced
They want Billy to us, Sam Prendergast/Frawley to Ulster and also Scott Penny to Ulster the mumblings. As I said 5 lads are potentially coming. I could name 10 names but won't where a comes with x, but b comes if y does.
David Humphreys is very active also and seems to have interests of all 4 provinces.
McKenzie to Leinster picking up a bit too but will be at cost of few departures. Rumour is Leinster will go aa in with quity over quantity in squad.

They want Billy to us, Sam Prendergast/Frawley to Ulster and also Scott Penny to Ulster the mumblings. As I said 5 lads are potentially coming. I could name 10 names but won't where a comes with x, but b comes if y does.
David Humphreys is very active also and seems to have interests of all 4 provinces.
McKenzie to Leinster picking up a bit too but will be at cost of few departures. Rumour is Leinster will go aa in with quity over quantity in squad.
Billy Burns to Munster would be such a backward step.

He'd never be a starter unless Crowley is injured or away on international duty.

I'd rather they give opportunities to younger players.

McKenzie would make damn all sense for anyone involved but would be my favourite signing ever.

An awful lot of it makes sense. Shouldn't allow stockpiles and ultimately should have as many decent players at the top end of European games.

Burns suits us I suspect. He can ball and we've a squad that has become attack orientated. Wouldn't be the worst back up.

The entire rugby contract season will be very interesting when it all finishes.

Billy Burns to Munster would be such a backward step.

He'd never be a starter unless Crowley is injured or away on international duty.

I'd rather they give opportunities to younger players.
The view on Burns is.
He is a cheap, experienced player to compliment our 2 young inexperienced 10s when Jack is away.
He is IQ and also he is probably suited to our style.
Yes he on't be a starter but he knows that and on the step backward - he has no club in summer.

I don't think younger guys gametime will be effected too much.

Latest posts