• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The Online Thread

PS. Thanks forthe advice ZIPLOCK. Figured out that I needed XBOX membership

Yo comrades I am about to buy this via the US PSN and I am really looking forward to the online.

But after reading all the mixed comments I am totally confused!

Is it really that diverse? It seems like the few have no problems, the majority have disconnects and the minority have lag?!

Opinions please!

Oh and how "active" is the online? Can you find someone instantly to play with? I don't have online friends so its usually random matches
with random people. Is the matchmaking also effective?

I've never had any problems with finding people to play - click on quick match and there's someone there a few seconds later

Have any of the PS3 online issues been fixed yet? There still seems to be a lot of lag & all other online games run smooth ad anything.

I went up 10-0 on canada with Fiji and it ended, but who's to say if it was a technical thing or human doing. It was only 7 gameplay minutes in.

Ok I just got this off the PSN store.

The gameplay is what I expected but someone (whoever's out here, reading this) needs to fix the online ASAP.

I have a dedicated 8MBPS connection and every other game works great but this.

I can easily find opponents but in the middle of the game, I get "Game Session Not Available". Played 5 games all with the same result
and I know for a fact its not the other person quitting.

Fix up or patch your servers guys and try and it do quick because that other Rugby game comes out soon as well as other mammoth sports ***les (Madden, FIFA, NHL).

HB aren't listening.I sent them 2 emails directly & when they come onto this forum they play it off as other people quitting plus a load of other excuses.

online is shocking!! i play my brother who lives down the rd on ps3 both having at least10mb and it still lags a lot

trading my rwc in tomorrow heard game are giving 34 pound trade in on it and picking up a copy of rc

That is a quality deal! Oh dear HBWhat is your PS3 name Welshwizard

Ignore that just added u

Virtual X-BOX Six Nations 2011

I am looking for five gamers to join me in a six nations custom online tournament for X-BOX.

Sorry chaps but I am England for the first one, so i need France, Ireland, Scotland, Italy and Wales.

Please reply to this thread with your x-box profile name and the team you wish to play for.

Teams will be chosen on a first come, first served basis so make it snappy!

In terms of standard - I tend to lose about 1 in 10 quick online matches so I need people of similar standard - better is fine!

I will announce the teams on this thread and create a full fixtures list. You can play the fixtures in any order, and in your own time, but obviously you need to play all five games

Obviously we need to connect as friends first, and you'll need to arrange when you play the games among yourself. I'd say gaming starts after 6pm GMT?

After each game, I want one of the players to post the final score on this thread. If you want to you can include a description of the main highlights. (Who scored tries, kicked conversions etc)

The rules are simple: 10 minute halfs (no less), random weather, stadiums of your choice

Once the matches are all over I will post the final table and confirm the winner!

If this is a success I'll arrange a full World Cup.

Sorry to PS3 users - I suggest someone does something similar!

So who wants to join me?

Last edited:
online custom match

hi i have a very big trouble..i can't play online with my friends because when i invite they can't entry this message appare:"the session is over please try again" someone have the same problem please let me know

HI...can any x-box users looking for a good game add me as a friend? :) My gamer tag is: ArchaicSinger97

I'm looking to play custom games, 10 minute halfs! Sign up to my virtual six nations if you like beating England!!

looking forward to seeing you online

Virtual PS3 Six Nations 2011

I am looking for five gamers to join me in a six nations custom online tournament for PS3.

I use Italy for the first one, so i need France, Ireland, Scotland, england and Wales.

Please reply to this thread with your ps3 account name and the team you wish to play for.

Teams will be chosen on a first come, first served basis so make it snappy!

I will announce the teams on this thread and create a full fixtures list. You can play the fixtures in any order, and in your own time, but obviously you need to play all five games

Obviously we need to connect as friends first, and you'll need to arrange when you play the games among yourself.
After each game, I want one of the players to post the final score on this thread.

The rules are simple: 10 minute halfs (no less), random weather, stadiums of your choice. Contact Me

mmmm where have I seen this before??? Not a squeak for my tournament, so don't hold your breath.

Latest posts