• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The Movie Thread

Inbetweeners 2 - ****e

Just watched 7 Pounds. Will Smith is an absolute magician. Some powerful acting and gripping film

Quite enjoyed that one, although it was fairly predictable. I've never seen him do a 'filler' movie. (Filler = no work at the time, so allow your name to be used to promote a really poor movie (a la Tommy Lee Jones 'In the Electric Mist'))

yeah I'm familiar with filler movies...Nicolas Cage's career.

Quite enjoyed that one, although it was fairly predictable. I've never seen him do a 'filler' movie. (Filler = no work at the time, so allow your name to be used to promote a really poor movie (a la Tommy Lee Jones 'In the Electric Mist'))

Have you seen 'better off dead' or 'one crazy summer'?

Two low budget comedies he did? One with Demi Moore?

They are kind of like Air plane style humour.

Just saw 'Her' with Jaquine Phoenix. It almost lost me a couple times when he's having "sex" with his OS and a few other equally awkward scenarios, but on the whole an interesting movie and idea.

Just saw 'Her' with Jaquine Phoenix. It almost lost me a couple times when he's having "sex" with his OS and a few other equally awkward scenarios, but on the whole an interesting movie and idea.

My thoughts exactly, I didn't really get how an OS could have an orgasm also

I watched Need for Speed yesterday. I was actually surprized at how good it was, because how often have we had a game converted into a movie and then the movie is utter crap, Tekken and Mortal Kombat for example.

But back to Need for Speed. I thought Aaron Paul brought some of his Breaking Bad pedigree to this film, and turned it into a truly good watchable movie. I'd even go so far as to it will give Fast and Furious a run for it's money if it becomes a franchise type film.

Captain America - The Winter Soldier - Really enjoyed it. Good work. Looking forward to the next.

Definitely check out Guardians of the Galaxy - best Marvel movie to date in my view.

I'd probably have Cap 2 ahead of it imo. I did really enjoy GotG as well though. What really stands out about these two is that they're not full on superhero movies. Cap 2 is mostly a spy thriller and GotG is a space opera.

I'd probably have Cap 2 ahead of it imo. I did really enjoy GotG as well though. What really stands out about these two is that they're not full on superhero movies. Cap 2 is mostly a spy thriller and GotG is a space opera.

I think that's what I love about Captain America films. They more thriller than superhero. I think that's why Christian Bales Batman trilogy was brilliant too. There's a realistic side behind it.

I did a superhero marathon weekend, last weekend

Captain America 1 & 2
Green Lantern
The Amazing Spiderman 2
Daredevil
Thor 1 & 2

Latest posts