• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Test League EUROPE PS3

I'm easy, 2 games sounds good, three days seems reasonable but we may need to be flexible on that due to difficulties coordinating. Were you thinking we would play the two games against each player back to back, ie at the same time? Also what are the rules going to be re disconnections?

I thought about doing it in this [TABLE="width: 80"]
[TR]
[TD="class: xl65, width: 80"]1 vs 2[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]3 vs 4[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]3 vs 1[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]2 vs 4
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]4 vs 1[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]2 vs 3[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
and then the return game of each game...

The result should be posted here by any of the contendants.... Disconnections its a problem to discuss too: I suggest to use gentlemanliness and have some main rules: Disconnections in the first half, repetition of the game. Disconections in the second half could repeat the game if both contendants agree, if not, the result before disconnection its the final result. I can´t imagine any better solution, but we can talk about other posibilities

And of course, we will be flexible, I think we are all here to have a good time and have some games, not (just) for the pride of winning...

Hi , 2 games sounds good to me .....but like the fixtures propoesed above as opposed to back to back.

Three days seems reasonable but we I agree that we may need to be flexible on that. I also support the disconnections rules above.....seems fair and sensible.....I had a terrible time on the server last night even though my other online games were fine!

Ok, it looks reasonable to do both games against the other team in a raw...Let´s do it in this way...Also, if you publish scores here, i will make leader ranks of points, trys, and so on...
Come on guys, find two other players....I really want to start... Could be just one extra player if cmac95 replies me and tell us that he could start on friday and play a game every three days

Last edited:
What about just changing it to a league of 6, play each team once then semis and finals?Also, do pallor think that if a game connection is lost in first half we should by gentle mans agreement allow the leading team to gain the same lead before continuing competitively? Ie Yeam A is 14-7 up against team B, connection lost 20 minutes into game, so on rematch team A gets a free try, then play continues at 7-0, would that work? Also in the second half I think result should only stand if the lead is over a set number of points, say more than 7. Otherwise if I'm winning by 1 point with 10 min to go, and the opposition ball have possession on my 5m line then connection is lost I would win, but would have probably lost if play had carried on? Last question, we having losing/winning bonus points in pools? Looking forward to this!!

UlsterG...Very good points...
PLAYERS: Let´s say...we´ll wait for today...and if we don´t reach eight, we will start in a single group
DESCONECTION: I think what you say is very reasonable, including possesion of the ball. Is everybody ok with that? If a game connection is lost in first half or 20 first minutes of second we should by gentle mans agreement allow the leading team to gain the same lead before continuing competitively and restart in this minute (more or less). Chat messaging in ps3 previous to the restart to define the "gentle agreement".
SCORES: Wins: 4 points, Ties: 2 points, Defensive Bonus, 1 point if loosing by 7 points or less, Offensive Bonus, 1 point, by scoring 4 or more tries.

Other players...What do you say????? Let´s start !!!!!

Ok...We start...I´ll make the team assignment today and give you details later today...As we are a gruoup of six, one game against each (five games) think it´s enough, with SF, 3-4 and final...

The teams will be... New Zealand (91), Australia (89), South Africa (88), Ireland (87), England (86), France (85)... that i will assign by draw between (in brackets PS3 ID):
1- Ulster G (g-leprechaun)
2- fanntastic (fanntastic)
3- DuncTheDoodle (SquidgyGoat)
4- jardinedaniel (astrilla)
5- Mattt (Egg1990)
6- teldalati (teldalati)

I will get six random numbers, from 1-6 with no repetitions, and I will give the teams (in the order I published) to the numbers. For example, if I get a 543216, New Zealand will be for Mattt, Australia por jardinedaniel and so on...
Will give you the results in minutes

Team assignment

Ok, the draw result is: 4, 3, 6, 5, 2, 1
So the team assignment is:

1- Ulster G (g-leprechaun): France
2- fanntastic (fanntastic): England
3- DuncTheDoodle (SquidgyGoat): Australia
4- jardinedaniel (astrilla): New Zealand
5- Mattt (Egg1990): Ireland
6- teldalati (teldalati): South Africa

Good luck to all....

I will give you the order of games in next message
2.jpg1.jpg

1st Round
1.- France 2.- England
5.- Ireland 3.-Australia
6.- S. Africa 4.-New Zealand

2nd Round
2.- England 6.- S. Africa
1.- France 3.- Australia
4.- New Zealand5.- Ireland

3rd Round
6.- S. Africa 5.- Ireland
1.- France 4.- New Zealand
2.- England 3.- Australia

4th Round
6.- S. Africa 3.- Australia
4.- New Zealand2.- England
5.- Ireland 1.- France

5th Round
1.- France 6.- South Africa
2.- England 5.- Ireland
3.- Australia 4.- New Zealand

Great, I will be online roughly 10 pm tonight
Hey fanntastic, I'm unfortunately working on night shifts tonight, but then am off from 10am tomo, let me know when you might be online over the weekend, and we can try to sort a time! Is it 10 minute games?

Can anyone pm me how to join league? Got game today and well already it too easy playing computer.

Sorry, munstermuffin, we have just started...keep an eye on the forum, maybe there will be vacants, or maybe we start another championship soon

If possible can we get any round done whenever possible. This makes life easy especially as sometimes time can be tough to come by. I am popping on at 10pm tonight if anyone wants a game message me. Be there straight after Torchwood :)

Latest posts