• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

EUROPEAN REGION TABLES/FIXTURES/RESULTS (Xbox360 & PS3)

raziel_eire

Academy Player
Country Flag
Ireland
Club or Nation
Connacht
LEAGUE CANCELLED DUE TO LACK OF INTEREST & POOR FIXTURE FULFILMENT - 31/10/11

*** NOTE 30-09-11 ***
As there have been no week 3 games played this week and there are still quite a few Week 2 fixtures to be played in both leagues, I'm going to slide the fixtures back a week meaning that this is still Fixtures Week 2 and next week will become Fixtures Week 3.

Fixtures Week 2 (now) to be played between 26th Sept - 2nd Oct

Fixtures Week 3 (next week) to be played between 3rd Oct - 9th Oct

All Xbox360 tables, fixtures & results have been updated following the cull of unresponsive players at the end of week 2.

All PS3 tables, fixtures & results have been updated following the cull of unresponsive players at the end of week 2 - the new set of fixtures for the previously unplayable Week 2 has been put up aswell.

*** Added a Losing Bonus Point column to both tables to seperate what bonus point tries have been awarded and better show who is able to keep their matches games close. ***

Tables

XBOX360
Wk2 xbx table.jpg

PS3
Wk1 ps3 table_new.jpg

Previous Week (2) Results

XBOX360 (games still to be played in purple)
Wk2 xbx results.jpg

PS3 (all games still to be played)
Wk2 ps3 fix re-jig.jpg

Upcoming Week(3) Fixtures

XBOX360
Wk3 xbx fix.jpg

PS3
Wk3 ps3 fix.jpg

*** Players should get in touch with their opponent via the TRF private message system and/or the message system on their chosen console platform to arrange an agreeable time to play their matches any time within the fixture week with results to be registered as stated further below.

FULFILLING FIXTURES - NO RESPONSE FROM OPPONENT

*** 1) Xbox360 unresponsive player cull has been completed, with 5 players having been removed reducing the league from 16 to 11 competing teams.

*** 2) PS3 unresponsive player cull has been completed, with 11 players having been removed reducing the league from 18 to 7 competing teams.

*** 3) Where an opponent does not respond to communications for a fixture week but has played or re-arranged previous fixtures successfully, and no re-arrangment of the current fixture has been previously agreed, the absent player will forfeit the match on a scoreline of 14 - 0

Team Selection
No restriction on team selection, although it would be preferable if both players did not select the same team for their fixture. In this instance the Home player has first option on the choice of team.

Match Format
Games should be played as follows:
Half Length: 5 mins
Difficulty: Hard
Weather: Random
Wind: Random

Both Home & Away matches to played in the one fixture week: 1 game you host, 1 game your opponent hosts (unless agreed between both players that the same player host both games for whatever reason, better connection etc)

Results Submission
All results to be posted & confirmed by both players by the end of that fixtures week (Sunday night 10pm BST at the latest)

Results information to be posted should include the final score, who played as home team & away team, the teams selected and number of tries scored by each side.

e.g.
Console Platform

Home player 21 - 8 Away player
Home team used v Away team used
3 tries - 1 try

Home player 17 - 13 Away player (Reverse fixture)
Home team used v Away team used
2 tries - 1 try

Championship Scoring
The points format will be:
Win (4pts)
Draw or inability to connect and get a result (2pts)
Loss by 8pts or more (0 pts)

With bonus points available as follows:
Four tries scored in a game (1 bonus pt)
Loss within 7pts (1 bonus pt)

Last edited:
UPDATED 25-09-11

For those of you interested in the entire fixture list, see below:

XBOX360
Fixture Matrix Xbox360_update_wk3.jpg

PS3
Fixture Matrix PS3_update_wk2+3.jpg

Last edited:
League Notes:

26-09-11

*** 1) Xbox360 unresponsive player cull has been completed, with 5 players having been removed reducing the league from 16 to 11 competing teams.

*** 2) PS3 unresponsive player cull has been completed, with 11 players having been removed reducing the league from 18 to 7 competing teams.

Last edited:
I see in the first week im up against "matt869" So anytime in the week i get in contact with him and play him? Also im not a hundred percent what the rules are, 10 mins half or 5 mins half? And do we play 2 matches, One match i host, one match he hosts?

I see in the first week im up against "matt869" So anytime in the week i get in contact with him and play him?

Yep

Also im not a hundred percent what the rules are, 10 mins half or 5 mins half?

5 minute halves, random wind and random weather

And do we play 2 matches, One match i host, one match he hosts?

Yep - unless you agree between you, for whatever reason, that one player can host both matches

*** I've updated the first post to include the answers to all your questions from the get go, cheers.

Last edited:
I am going to be away for 2 and half weeks in October, so how do I get on about re-arranging those games?

I am going to be away for 2 and half weeks in October, so how do I get on about re-arranging those games?

I'd say the best solution is just to contact in advance the 2 or 3 opponents that you are likely to miss the fixtures against and reschedule them to be played before or after your absence, in another fixture week.
The onus is obviously going to be on you to be as accommodating as possible to suit times with your opponent when you're rescheduling.

Where an agreement can't be made, we'll look at each individual case and see about providing a match result, possibly a score draw (2pts each) and move on from there.

Whether you play the game in advance of or after the assigned fixture week, just post the result as normal but identifying it as rescheduled and what week it would normally have been played in and I'll update the table where necessary.

Cheers,

kk Cmac has messaged me and we've added each other on PSN , should get our match played sometime this week .

Ok home and away completed for me and rugby 143 (wallabies Luke)2 cracking matches, in what is hopefully a preamble to Saturday Ireland beating oz 28 - 21 and then 21 - 17 with a try to win it in the last play!

So....
PS3

rugby143 21 - 28 jovialjonny
3 tries - 4 tries

Jovialjonny 21 - 17 rugby 143
3 tries - 2 tries 1 drop goal

Last edited:
XBOX

Game 1:

Nato 17 - 14 IRFU
Ireland v France
2 tries - 2 tries

Game 2:

IRFU 14 - 31 Nato
South Africa v Ireland
2 tries - 5 tries

Well Done Nato :D

Last edited:
Game 1:

Nato 17 - 14 IRFU
Ireland v France
2 tries - 2 tries

Game 2:

IRFU 14 - 31 Nato
South Africa v Ireland
2 tries - 5 tries

Well Done Nato :D
twas a good game. IRFU was a good sport :)

Messaged CRGamingEmpire both on here and on Xbox Live, no reply yet but plenty of time :) Having a bit of trouble with my Live connection though, doesn't seem to let me connect if my laptop is connected to the network too. Anybody know if opening ports will help this, or if plugging it directly into the modem would (that's my last resort atm)

Could people please post wether you are playing on X-BOX or PS3 it would make mine and Thingimubobs job of doing the rankings a whole lot easier.
I'm sure it'll help Raziel and C A as well.

Could people please post wether you are playing on X-BOX or PS3 it would make mine and Thingimubobs job of doing the rankings a whole lot easier.
I'm sure it'll help Raziel and C A as well.

Ah was about to post that but you beat me to it :p

Xbox 360

cimbomjubi82 vs TRF_Olyy
England - Argentina
0 - 33 (game cut out at 58ish mins)
0 tries - 5 tries

Rematch:

21 - 19
3 tries - 3 tries

Missed a conversion at 79mins to draw :(
Gutted considering the scoreline before the disconnection!

TRF_Olyy vs cimbomjubi82 - tried to host this myself but I don't know if my invites weren't going through or something, but cimbojubi82 hosted it in the end
England - France
14 - 3
2 tries - 0 tries

Cool guys, glad to people are getting into the swing of things with a few good games and close results showing through.

Personally I've had no response yet from my opponent, either via PM's here or over Xbox Live messages - how has everyone else found contacting their opponents been?

I have a suspicion that we will see 2 scenarios develop in terms of being unable to contact or get a response from opponents:

1. After the initial feelers were put out about the competition and people showed their interest, the forum went quiet until the game was released and details were finalised and then we sprung the first week of gameplay public pretty quickly. Some of those initially interested may just not have checked back so far, thinking that things would still be as quiet as before.

2. There will be an inevitable situation where some people do not join up to take their place in the leagues as they have something better to do, have changed their mind, are too busy or just plain old RL is getting in the way. This happens and should be expected, but it doesn't help those with no fixture to play when they thought they would have. A fixture list with lot of blank weeks is not enjoyable for all.

So, if there is a feeling that some people are finding it tough getting their opponents to communicate back to arrange an initial fixture, I'd be happy to postpone these initial matches for a few weeks (until Week 3 or so?) with the hope that they could be caught up on as quickly as possible.
If still no communication is coming back from your expected opponent by the the end of week 3 I would think we need to consider bumping them from the leagues and I'd do a fixture rejig to keep the fixtures compact with as many playable matches as possible.

An idea might be for any "no communication" occurrences to be reported on the last night of each fixture week (Sunday) so I can keep a record of who might be likely to have to be bumped off.

Thoughts from all are welcomed.

Last edited:

Latest posts