• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

EUROPEAN REGION TABLES/FIXTURES/RESULTS (Xbox360 & PS3)

Currently working on uploading the results from this week...

There are supposed to be 8 fixtures in both the PS3 and Xbox360 leagues and we've only had 3 fixtures from each league completed. :(
While it is only week 1, it's a pretty poor start, 10 uncompleted, unregistered games - not what I was hoping for!

I'll add more notes to the start of the thread in terms of what should happen to people who don't respond and re-arrangements where people have dropped out already.

CRG... I've added you to the PS3 competition, and as you are the 18th player it means no week will have a "bye" fixture with no game. That means you would have had a game in week 1 that you'll need to catch up on.

That game would have been against _ALLE88_ (Alle1988), so if you can get in touch with each other and organise that match in addition to your Week 2 games that'd be appreciated.

Ayrshire Warrior... I've added you to the Xbox 360 competition (so you can buy the game this week!) in place of player smb64 who has advised me they are no longer able to participate and asked to be withdrawn.
That mean's you'll take their fixture place and will have a game to catch up on from Week 1 as soon as possible aswell as proceeding with your Week 2 fixtures as normal.
EDIT: and I need your gamertag!

All tables, fixture lists and matrices have been updated to show both your new slots in each league, (updating tonight) cheers.

Last edited:
Right I now have a 30mbs connection which has so far meant some epic games online! I see that because of my fixture muck up, I've been put against Angry Panda, should I contact him and it'll count as week 1 fixtures?

Ok, i've got welshboymorrio next, who didn't fulfill his 1st week fixture. I would suggest if anyone else has their opponent apparently awol, it'd be good to play the match between those two players. So basically, if anyone wants to play your fixture against me ahead of time to make up a game rather than have a 'bye', i'd be fine with that. My Gamertag is jubigala (xbox 360)

UPDATED 18-09-11

*** See notes on fulfilling fixtures below ***

Tables

XBOX360
View attachment 1320

PS3
View attachment 1321

Previous Week (0) Results

XBOX360
View attachment 1322

PS3
View attachment 1323

Upcoming Week(1) Fixtures

XBOX360
View attachment 1324

PS3
View attachment 1325

*** Players should get in touch with their opponent via the TRF private message system and/or the message system on their chosen console platform to arrange an agreeable time to play their matches any time within the fixture week with results to be registered as stated further below.

FULFILLING FIXTURES - NO RESPONSE FROM OPPONENT

*** 1) Where no response is received from an opponent for both Weeks 1 and Week 2 of the fixtures list, these players will be removed from the respective leagues and the fixtures list re-organised to ensure future fixtures lists are as condensed as possible with little or no opponent-less fixtures.

Please post in the thread below where you received no communication for either Week 1 or Week 2 games.

If you want to participate in the league but have yet to communicate with any opponent, please do so as quickly as possible or in the interests of keeping the league active and enjoyable, you will be bumped from the table/fixtures.

*** 2) Where an opponent does not respond to player communications for a fixture week but has played or re-arranged previous fixtures successfully, and no re-arrangment of the current fixture has been previously agreed, the absent player will forfeit the match on a scoreline of 14 - 0

Team Selection
No restriction on team selection, although it would be preferable if both players did not select the same team for their fixture. In this instance the Home player has first option on the choice of team.

Match Format
Games should be played as follows:
Half Length: 5 mins
Difficulty: Hard
Weather: Random
Wind: Random

Both Home & Away matches to played in the one fixture week: 1 game you host, 1 game your opponent hosts (unless agreed between both players that the same player host both games for whatever reason, better connection etc)

Results Submission
All results to be posted & confirmed by both players by the end of that fixtures week (Sunday night 10pm BST at the latest)

Results information to be posted should include the final score, who played as home team & away team, the teams selected and number of tries scored by each side.

e.g.
Console Platform

Home player 21 - 8 Away player
Home team used v Away team used
3 tries - 1 try

Home player 17 - 13 Away player (Reverse fixture)
Home team used v Away team used
2 tries - 1 try

Championship Scoring
The points format will be:
Win (4pts)
Draw or inability to connect and get a result (2pts)
Loss by 8pts or more (0 pts)

With bonus points available as follows:
Four tries scored in a game (1 bonus pt)
Loss within 7pts (1 bonus pt)

Woo HOO straight into top spot! :-D

Quick question,how does the dude in 2nd on ps3 table have 3 bonus points from only 2 games played?

Ok. I sent a message to my rival, jardinedaniel, who didn´t play first week but he played two games in the unofficial league i´m ruling, so I expect a reply from him. Although, his username in PS3 is astrilla, not the other...

Right me and Angry Panda have fulfilled our Week 0 Fixtures ( so technically last weeks one). It's Xbox 360 league btw!

Game 1
Angry Panda (England) 7 - 10 (France) Thinbimubob
1 Try (Ashton) 1 try (Medard)

Game 2
Thingimubob (Wales)14 - 21(France) Angry Panda
2 Tries (S Williams, Halfpenny) – 3 Tries (Pierre, Medard, Parra)

2 cracking tight games tbf! I probably should have lost the 1st game, but defended like hell with a 10 - 0 lead and he scored right on the last whistle! Second game was frustrating as Wales seem to be useless at nicking the ball! Got the ball about 3 times in the first half and every time I made a half break, got tackled and he quick turnovered me. Had a chance to get a draw when I scored to make it 21 - 14 with a few mins to go but Shane dropped the kick off

Last edited:
Right me and Angry Panda have fulfilled our Week 1 Fixtures

Game 1
Angry Panda (England) 7 - 10 (France) Thinbimubob
1 Try (Ashton) 1 try (Medard)

Game 2
Thingimubob (Wales)14 - 21(France) Angry Panda
2 Tries (S Williams, Halfpenny) – 3 Tries (Pierre, Medard, Parra)
2 cracking tight games tbf! I probably should have lost the 1st game, but defended like hell with a 10 - 0 lead and he scored right on the last whistle! Second game was frustrating as Wales seem to be useless at nicking the ball! Got the ball about 3 times in the first half and every time I made a half break, got tackled and he quick turnovered me. Had a chance to get a draw when I scored to make it 21 - 14 with a few mins to go but Shane dropped the kick off

Agreed Fantastic game and full credit to Thingimubob. He's a much better player than me. If he had picked an equal team there is no doubt in my mind he would have wiped the floor with me. His rucking skills are the best I've seen. Games are really fun when your playing against good opposition. His defence was superb, was incredibly hard to find any gaps and had to resort to keeping the ball with the forwards. Well played.

Ok. I sent a message to my rival, jardinedaniel, who didn´t play first week but he played two games in the unofficial league i´m ruling, so I expect a reply from him. Although, his username in PS3 is astrilla, not the other...

Duly noted Teldalati, cheers.

I'll update his PS3 ID during the week.

Is there any chance, when you are playing him or arranging your fixture, of asking him what the status was of his 1st game (why it was not played?)

Last edited:
I will if he replies me, but I saw yesterday that he have not been conected to PS3 for 10 days...so no very optimistic
Duly noted Teldalati, cheers.

I'll update his PS3 ID during the week.

Is there any chance, when you are playing him or arranging your fixture, of asking him what the status was of his 1st game (why it was not played?)

Updated tables & results with Thingi and Angry Panda's Week 1 results, cheers guys for the quick match setup and results... the table is starting to look a little less empty now!

One of my main carers is of this week, so I'm going to have to postpone this week's match. Sorry. :(

No probs Duckdee, just get in touch with your opponent (Getofmeland) and let them know and try and arrange for the future.

20-09-11 - NEW EUROPEAN PLAYERS WANTED

Missed the original competition cut-off date? Interested in being part of either league? We've got a number of players who so far have not communicated with any opponents or been to the thread since the competition started - come Sunday afternoon (25-09-11) if this is still the case then these players will be dropped from the competition and their spaces will be open to be filled by anyone else available and committed to participating on a weekly basis.

If you're interested, just post in the thread with your platform, Gamertag or PSN ID and that you accept the rules of the league outlined in post 1, cheers!

i've had absolutely no reply at all from my opposition for this week "welshboymorrio". what does that mean for me in the rankings? i have tried to contact him but if there's no reply then does that mean a walkover?

Hey Ben, I'm trying to avoid walkover results for the first few games to get a picture of who, that wanted to play in the competition are actually making an attempt to play their games. Currently we've only got about half the players actually making contact & playing games and if this were to continue for the rest of the competition there would be too many walkover results and weeks where people who are available to play have no match due to an AWOL opponent.

So, after this Sunday, if a player has offered no communication or made any attempt to play their fixtures for week 1 and 2, then they'll be chopped from the competition and the fixtures compressed to give the majority of players who are active an actual game each week.

So stick with us for now, I know it is crappy being available for a game but no opponent responding to your requests (I'm in the same boat for week 1), but once we get to week 3, you'll have proper, playable fixtures aswell as re-arranged fixtures for the weeks where you had an AWOL opponent.

- - - -

On a more general note, another player who asked to step in and play after the competition had started and I managed to fit in, has now stated they will not be getting the game and so won't be taking part.

Can I ask for anyone who has friends on the forum that have the game and do play online, that if they want to get involved now is their chance. I'd prefer to swap players into current fixture lists for AWOL players where possible rather then the headache of a complete re-org for everyone.
If you can help get people involved it'll be to the benefit of everyone.

I'll be advertising the possible available slots of the competition in the main RWC game forum again tonight.

Cheers

XBOX

Round 2

Game 1:

IRFU - raziel_eire
26-13
France v Ireland
Tries
4 - 1

Game 2:

raziel_eire - IRFU
47-14
Ireland vs France
Tries
7-2

Good games mate.

XBOX

Round 2

Game 1:

IRFU - raziel_eire
26-13
France v Ireland
Tries
4 - 1

Game 2:

raziel_eire - IRFU
47-14
Ireland vs France
Tries
7-2

Good games mate.

Cheers IRFU, was very surprised with the result in game 2 after the ease at which you continually glided through my defence in game 1 - had actually thought I was gonna make a come back in that game with the choice of scrum at your 22 while you were down to first 14 then 13 men (2 red cards - how cynical!). But those 2 late scrums that went against me were the costing of the game, even so much as the losing bonus point!
I was worried about game 2, but good pinning kicks to touch in your 22, decent setplay use and good lineout possession gave me the opportunity to be clinical with my scores.

Both games were recorded and I'll post them up at some stage over the next 2 days.

Good games lad, good games!

Ok, i've got welshboymorrio next, who didn't fulfill his 1st week fixture. I would suggest if anyone else has their opponent apparently awol, it'd be good to play the match between those two players. So basically, if anyone wants to play your fixture against me ahead of time to make up a game rather than have a 'bye', i'd be fine with that. My Gamertag is jubigala (xbox 360)

Yeah would make more sense tbf! I haven't had a reply yet from mudannyfc (who also didn't complete his first week fixture) messaged him on here and on Xbox Live. Though, had a quick look at his Live profile, and it seems that he doesn't even have the game. So can't see me playing against him, so we could re-arrange it so we play each other instead?

Latest posts