• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Test League EUROPE PS3

Mattt, good idea, as there are no injuries or something like this....I´ll be tomorrow online from about 5 pm spanish/france time to 8 pm...anyone wanna crash the springboks?

Why can I never read all of this thread? I can't get peoples ID's

People´s ids:g-leprechaun , fanntastic , SquidgyGoat , astrilla , Egg1990 , and teldalati

Well, servers seem to be down, as I and g-leprechaun tried to play a game but couldnt finish. Result, in min 31 of first half (10 mins half) is SA 3 - France 15, with ball of SA around opposite 22 m line, where we will restart game...
[TABLE="width: 99"]
[TR]
[TD="class: xl65, width: 99"][/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

I'm free pretty much all day until about 6. I'll try and fit a game in if I catch somebody else online too.

And Austrailia, eh? That seems alright by me.

Will be online most of tomorrow maybe a bit tonight but wouldn't hold your breath

I´ll try to be online tomorrow morning....Please, remember: 10 mins half, if possible, take note of who make tries and kicks for the record. Publish here results

FIRST LEAGUE MATCH:
South Africa 19- England 31 (OB)

Scores:
Try of Cuento converted by Wilkinson (m. 3, 0-7), Try of Hape converted by Flood (m.18, 0-14), try of Cueto converted by Flood (m.28, 0-21), drop of Flood (m.40, 0-24). Try of Alberts converted by Steyn (m.49, 7-24), Try of Burger converted by Steyn (m.64, 14-24), try of Mtwaira (m.72, 19-24), try of Croft converted by Flood (m.77, 19-31).

Latest posts