• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Ps3 usa help

Is there any update on this. I'm stationed in Afghanistan and have been looking forward to this game for a long time now. I cant find any place in the US where I can order or pre order...

Is there any update on this. I'm stationed in Afghanistan and have been looking forward to this game for a long time now. I cant find any place in the US where I can order or pre order...

Hi kleinkoppi,

The Xbox version should now be in the system at Gamespot and Eb Games. It is also available on amazon.com for pre-order now.

If you guys have PS3, then you may get it via PSN, or be able to get a region free retail copy from UK outlets.

No news on an Afghan distributor for the moment. ;-)

Hope you and the lads enjoy it.

We get our mail from the states. Unfortunately we cant get mail from the UK, cause it takes forever to get here, if it does not get lost along the way. We usually ship it to APO addresses here. All our bases has US postal codes, that's why we can order from the US.

I have been waiting since 2008 for this game, and now it seems like I have to wait longer because it is not available for pre order in the states...

I had a look on the PSN site, and there is nothing. We are not permitted to go online with our PS3's, so that is another setback for me...

Almost like air supply... I'm all out of luck, I'm so lost without it......

We get our mail from the states. Unfortunately we cant get mail from the UK, cause it takes forever to get here, if it does not get lost along the way. We usually ship it to APO addresses here. All our bases has US postal codes, that's why we can order from the US.

I have been waiting since 2008 for this game, and now it seems like I have to wait longer because it is not available for pre order in the states...

I had a look on the PSN site, and there is nothing. We are not permitted to go online with our PS3's, so that is another setback for me...

Now this is one eventuality we didn't consider. Do you have access to a 360?

If it was me, I would speak nicely to one of your NATO allies. Perhaps they can get their hands on a copy?

If you are in the middle of nowhere I guess you are SOL.

One other thing, what about leave, do you have an option to purchase it when you go on leave?

December is still far off... Unfortunately we are stationed in a small remote base and we are only US personnel here... Seems like I'm screwed, unless I can get it by mail...

A round-about way of getting it could be to get someone from home to import it to the USA then ship it to you?

I was at EB Games in in Winnipeg today and they informed me the the game will not be availble for PS3 in Canada.
I hope I can find it on the PSN.

Can't find any mention of the game on the PSN Canada site either. It's on the PSN UK site though.
It'll really suck if this game is not available in Canada.

I've used GAME UK a few times to get games in Singapore, and I usually got them within 7-10 days (they all arrived fine). I'm sure a US/Canada delivery would be shorter.

It's an option if all else fails.

Checked the PSN last night. No mention of it anywhere on the PSN Canada.
Hope your right though formerlyfastwing. I've been looking foreward to playing it.

Latest posts