• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Terrible attitude of French fans

it's still delicious, and that's what matters

a) It's an aberration. The forbidden fruit may have been 'delicious' but eating it was still an aberration unto our Lord. Same goes for BBW sauce

b) Also I agree with the response, how the hell is that even a pizza?! It's got no cheese and the sauce isn't tomato. Pizza base, tomato sauce, cheese are the bare minimum ingredients to qualify as a pizza. I'd say with even one of those missing you don't have a pizza; with two missing absolutely hell no.

a) It's an aberration. The forbidden fruit may have been 'delicious' but eating it was still an aberration unto our Lord. Same goes for BBW sauce

b) Also I agree with the response, how the hell is that even a pizza?! It's got no cheese and the sauce isn't tomato. Pizza base, tomato sauce, cheese are the bare minimum ingredients to qualify as a pizza. I'd say with even one of those missing you don't have a pizza; with two missing absolutely hell no.

This.

Why do people have fried eggs on pizza what does it bring to the party that is lacked?

And this.

One of the few times I've traveled was to Spain. Eggs everywhere. I made the mistake of ordering a steak there one of the few times it was on a menu and not only was it tough it had a bloody egg on it. They didn't even have on the menu that it had a bloody egg on it and the waiter looked at me dumbfounded when I querried it- a kind of 'of-course-it-has-an-egg-on-it-what's-the-issue' face. Also in bars boiled eggs put everywhere like peanuts.

Pickled eggs are a national institution here. It's only a real pub if they've got a jar of pickled eggs.
Never seen anyone eat one, mind, and I can't think of many things worse than one, but they're there.

What the **** do the Irish know about a chippy tea?
Ketchup?
You're a wrong un

I don't follow the logic. The overriding flavour in tomato ketchup is vinegar. Why is regular vinegar OK and tomato ketchup wrong?

You're at the chippy: Gravy or Curry Sauce or just S&V?

Depends on the chippie. I don't consider myself tight, but resent paying the obscene amount that some chippies want for a tiny pot of curry sauce. If I'm in one of these chippies, it's just salf and vinegar (plenty of both) for me, if not, it's a more sane amount of salt and vinegar and curry sauce.

Maybe the chip shop gravy I've had has been particularly bad, but I don't get the appeal. The stuff I've had makes gravy made with granules taste like they were made by someone who doesn't hate food! I have knocked myself up a quick, simple gravy to go with chips at home and enjoyed it. I think a chicken stock works well. Speaking of which, don't the Aussies season their chips with something called chicken salt?

This.

And this.

One of the few times I've traveled was to Spain. Eggs everywhere. I made the mistake of ordering a steak there one of the few times it was on a menu and not only was it tough it had a bloody egg on it. They didn't even have on the menu that it had a bloody egg on it and the waiter looked at me dumbfounded when I querried it- a kind of 'of-course-it-has-an-egg-on-it-what's-the-issue' face. Also in bars boiled eggs put everywhere like peanuts.

Spaniards aren't really known for their steaks to be fair. Cured meat though, that's another issue. Obviously there's jamón, making it is literally an art form over there, less well known but also delicious is lomo, cured pork loin. My Galician mate always brings it back when he goes over, it's amazing stuff. Ask for it next time you're in a good tapas bar or Spanish restaurant.

Egg isn't as bad as barbecue sauce but it still doesn't belong on a pizza.

Worst 'pizza' imaginable? Barbecue sauce, no cheese, no meat, pineapple and a bloody egg cracked in the middle. I'd honestly rather have a salad.

Spaniards aren't really known for their steaks to be fair. Cured meat though, that's another issue. Obviously there's jamón, making it is literally an art form over there, less well known but also delicious is lomo, cured pork loin. My Galician mate always brings it back when he goes over, it's amazing stuff. Ask for it next time you're in a good tapas bar or Spanish restaurant.

Egg isn't as bad as barbecue sauce but it still doesn't belong on a pizza.

Worst 'pizza' imaginable? Barbecue sauce, no cheese, no meat, pineapple and a bloody egg cracked in the middle. I'd honestly rather have a salad.

I've seen a number of restaurant critics to claim the best steak they've had recently was from an old Galician milk cow. I think the swine are holding out on us.

edit: For example - http://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2015/aug/09/levanter-fine-foods-restaurant-review-jay-rayner

http://www.theguardian.com/global/2...derly-spanish-cows-destined-for-dinner-plates

Last edited:
I've seen a number of restaurant critics to claim the best steak they've had recently was from an old Galician milk cow. I think the swine are holding out on us.

edit: For example - http://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2015/aug/09/levanter-fine-foods-restaurant-review-jay-rayner

Interesting, maybe top quality steaks are ten a penny in Spain and I've just never noticed. That's actually quite possible, I love Spanish food so much I'd never waste a course by ordering steak when I can get a good one back home any time I want.

The last time I was in Spain, I had a superb t-bone for very little money. I'm off again next week and intend on more of the same. We stay a couple of miles out of Seron, so I plan to eat at least one pig if not more while we're there!

Why do people have fried eggs on pizza what does it bring to the party that is lacked?
The flavour it add to a thin base pizza with, let's say spicy sausage, is out of this world. When done right there's nothing better!!

BBQ pizza is on my list of things I only eat hungover, it joins galaxy chocolate and baked beans... Not together.

The flavour it add to a thin base pizza with, let's say spicy sausage, is out of this world. When done right there's nothing better!!

BBQ pizza is on my list of things I only eat hungover, it joins galaxy chocolate and baked beans... Not together.

Intrigued about the eggs, how is it meant to be be done i take it you just don't fry an egg a plonk it on top? ( Like olives it seems a fair amount of people use them)

Why only Galaxy chocolate when Hungover? Has Cadburys in Ireland suffered like the UK one in terms of product size and quality.

Literally crack an egg(/eggs) on the pizza on top of the toppings before you put it in the oven
Z3yTiwF.jpg

Last edited: