• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Super Rugby Semi-Final: Waratahs vs Highlanders

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Naholo! What a try!!!!!

Tahs 17 - Landers 20

54 minutes

Its almost getting to the stage where they need to fast track him into cory janes wing he's just to friggin good man.

Last edited:
Anyone else think there was a blatant forward pass in the buildup to that Naholo try?
Also technically shouldn't Naholo have been penalised for tackling Foley when he was on the floor when Foley carried it over? I'm sure when you're on the floor you're out of the game so can't play the ball or another player

He didn't touch the ingoal

Seriously!!?? Its so obvious thats a try and yellow all day long on the rules they've been playing all year..... I actually dont like those rules but thats how it is.

Listen to Kearns most biased commentator in the history of the game.

I have sympathy for Potgieter there, it looked like he was trying to just wrap his arms in the tackle. However, I suppose to the letter of the law it was the correct call.

Listen to Kearns most biased commentator in the history of the game.

Just About to say the same thing!!

Indeed, also He says yes to penalty try but no to a yellow card!!

How! If your foul is bad enough for a penalty try, it HAS to be a yellow card!!!

I have sympathy for Potgieter there, it looked like he was trying to just wrap his arms in the tackle. However, I suppose to the letter of the law it was the correct call.

I certainly didnt see it that way, I have sympathy for Potgieter had he been attacking the ball directly and maybe he was but that was a dead set swinging arm from a mile back.

JacPot... Shame that you had to end your time with us in that way. Basically lost us the game right there

Just About to say the same thing!!

Indeed, also He says yes to penalty try but no to a yellow card!!

How! If your foul is bad enough for a penalty try, it HAS to be a yellow card!!!

Its just crazy how NSW biased he is all the ex player NZ commentators can usually hold their tongues but not this champion.

Definite penalty try.......you try planting a ball on the line when you've just copped one to the head.....yellow will be the drama for the week. Aussie commentators butthurt as **** haha.

That all being said, even Kearns saying ref has been terrible tonight to be corrected by his equally biased co-commentator, the Highlanders deserve their lead to my mind!

Highlanders wouldn't want to try shut up shop too early here, they'll risk letting the Waratahs build momentum and Rythym if they keep gifting them the ball

Latest posts