• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Try by Aaron Smith

Tahs 5 - Landers 8

19 minutes

Penalty kick by Foley

Tahs 8 - Landers 8

23 minutes

Im liking the tactical kicking of the HL field position is everything in these matches and the Tahs are making errors nearly everytime. They cant tactically kick out of there own half this is going excellent.

HL just making a couple of judgement errors they shouldnt of gone with the quick throw there they had a friggin lineout on the 5 meter line thats madness!!

And the drop goal was not really on but the attack didnt look on either I think chip through would of been better.

Last edited:
Landers bringing a territory game and for the most part it's working - they're winning that stat. Just less aimless box kicks to Folau and it'll pay even more dividends.

Last edited:
Buckman!!! you dodgy beauty!!! That was looking like it could go real pear shaped for the HL rather lucky.

If the HL get to the last 5 minutes of this half with posession and field position they need to up the tempo they are playing it to slow imo.

Try by Buckman

Tahs 11 - Landers 15

35 minutes

Im liking the tactical kicking of the HL field position is everything in these matches and the Tahs are making errors nearly everytime. They cant tactically kick out of there own half this is going excellent.

HL just making a couple of judgement errors they shouldnt of gone with the quick throw there they had a friggin lineout on the 5 meter line thats madness!!

And the drop goal was not really on but the attack didnt look on either I think chip through would of been better.

Yeah buuuut every time that the Tahs enter to the enemy territory get points

Yeah buuuut every time that the Tahs enter to the enemy territory get points
Yep Tahs have played pretty well but nothing like I was expecting from them the HL are doing well imo.

That missed 3 points right there is likely to be very important though!!! **** Sopoaga has gone missing again and I want to give him the benefit of the doubt through concussion but im not so sure about it.

Last edited:
Damn, Sopoaga missed that kick, we haven't taken our chances enough and playing a little impatient at times, keep kicking to touch though, their line out is terrible.

2 forward passes in that Tahs try as well in the build up. What the touch judges doing... always miss this.

Tahs are winning the psychological battle. They were dominated by the Landers but are only losing by a point :eek:

I also think we havent run them around enough in that half. Hopefully their lineout keeps failing after the half cause thats just points in the bag for us.

Jesus has someone painted kurtley beale white and snuck him onto the field? What a mess!! LOL

But again the HL arent making them pay for these mistakes....

Last edited:
Wow Ben Robinson is ridiculously high in the scrum how he's not getting popped out is beyond me.

Hmm games likely to be decided by a yellow I suspect.

Latest posts