• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Super Rugby play-offs: Stormers - Sharks in Cape Town (28/07/2012)

Game over now it looks like, great try by Pieterson. Only 20 to go and Stormers aren't creating enough.

Hang on a second finally the Stormers bringing the intensity level back up, and a great try by Aplon.

Well done Sharks well deserved. Chiefs Sharks should be a cracker.

Aww, missed out on 2652 cash at 13.00 odds because the Sharks needed 1 more point. So unfair.

Did not expect these two teams to be in the final at the start of the season

Did not expect these two teams to be in the final at the start of the season

Yeah, we looked clueless at Loftus while the Highlanders ran all over the Chiefs.
Neither us nor the Chiefs have won a ***le, yet both have played in a final.

Well done to the Stormers for a great season, simply the best side all throughout the table matches, and regrettably just short of making the final. They are a truly class side, and it is only a matter of time before they have their hands on the ***le. All the best lads, I look forward to our clashes next season already. It really means something to beat the Stormers, as so few can say they have done it recently.

Last edited:
Once again, the bye proves to be a mixed blessing. On one hand, you get rest and a chance to regroup between the regular season and the playoffs (the Chiefs). On the other, you lose continuity and intensity and face a team that have those things. (Stormers vs. Sharks).
Jet lag aside, I'd still peg Chiefs to win it.

Hang on a second finally the Stormers bringing the intensity level back up, and a great try by Aplon.

Told you so ;)
Chiefs should have the home advantage.
Flying from Sa to AUS to SA to NZ within 3 weeks playing play off rugby.
Hope the Sharks still have some juice in their engine

Hey, where's all those Stormers fans now?? Giving me kak about trophies in their cabinet... Hope all you assholes bite your tongues!! Bwahahahahaha!

See, you need to score tries to get to the final...

#SharksForever! Let's bring the cup home now boys!!

Hey, where's all those Stormers fans now?? Giving me kak about trophies in their cabinet... Hope all you assholes bite your tongues!! Bwahahahahaha!

See, you need to score tries to get to the final...

Stormers do consistently better than the Bulls and beat them twice, so my season is not that bad - put that in ur pipe and smoke it..

Congrats to the Sharks, well deserved!
We had a massive party at my place, lot's of Sharks and Stormers supporters + a few Bulls mumbling in in the corners

Sharks all the way now, may all of SA unite

Stormers do consistently better than the Bulls and beat them twice, so my season is not that bad - put that in ur pipe and smoke it..

Congrats to the Sharks, well deserved!
We had a massive party at my place, lot's of Sharks and Stormers supporters + a few Bulls mumbling in in the corners

Sharks all the way now, may all of SA unite

Well, we do have 2 Super Rugby Trophies... Stormers still have... That's right, Fokol!!

If you're not first, you're last...

You have 3 trophies but I like the fact you only claim 2 since one of them was unfairly won ;)

Latest posts