• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Super Rugby: Hurricanes - Chiefs in Wellington (13/07/2012)

Well, the Blues were the most conference-generous team this season, losing all conference-matches... That just shows that the NZ teams cannot hide behind the fact that the NZ conference is so strong.

If one forget about the conference systems and all things being equal, I would say the NZ teams on average are better that the other two conferences.
The flaws in the current system is scary.

SA had 3 decent teams
Aus 2
NZ has 4 and should have 5 - blame it on the Blues

If one forget about the conference systems and all things being equal, I would say the NZ teams on average are better that the other two conferences.
The flaws in the current system is scary.

SA had 3 decent teams
Aus 2
NZ has 4 and should have 5 - blame it on the Blues

:eek: are we actaully agreeing on something... manne maak julle reg, daar is 'n groot reen/sneeu/k4k/p!s storm oppad...

I really don't give a monkeys ass on whether you agree with me or not
You are still a tjop, but a funny one

Gena, you think they're related? ;)

Sure, the NZ conference is the strongest overall, everyone will agree on that. The issue is not which is the strongest, but which team wins the most matches. The Brumbies were lucky this year to miss out on the Stormers and Crusaders but still missed the play-offs. We need to go to a 14-match season, play each team once and screw the ARU. Let them sort out their own domestic league!

Latest posts