• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Super 15: Cheetahs - Crusaders in Bloemfontein (14-05-2011)

I already know he is a Sharks fan. Draggs and me have been PM-ing for months about the Sharks. Nice to talk to another European in detail about the Natal team

Can imagine, just only released he had the club logo in his profile.

Brilliant try from Sias Ebersohn!
60 metre run down the touchline and steps Marshall in front of the goal line.
Conversion good-
26-17!

Last edited:
It's their evening Sias and Robert are the only ones scoring for the team

Lololololololololololololololol

Mon the Cheetahs, earn me some vBookie money!!!
Look at the 24 thousand bet on the Crusaders winning by more than 7
Arrogant New Zealanders :p

Can imagine, just only released he had the club logo in his profile.

He had the Newport-Gwent Dragons emblem first. That's why ;)

Cheetahs playing amazing rugby! This is going to cost me a lot of vCash

The score at this stage is: Ebersohn Brothers 26 - 17 Crusaders

Me as well. I really should stop betting on my teams. Last week Messam costed me money and now the Ebersohn bro's are pulling the joke on me.

Who the hell is the Cheetahs kicking coach?

Imagine if the Cheetahs had Smith, Brussouw, Nokwe, Strauss and Frans Viljoen

Hopefully the Cheetahs can keep it up for the resting 10 minutes, don't really care about winning my bet. This is quality from their side.

Ashley Johnson gets quick turnover and runs it in for the try.
33-20 Cheetahs.

Cheetahs v Crusaders = Banana Skin

What did I tell you?

Lololololololololololololololol

Mon the Cheetahs, earn me some vBookie money!!!
Look at the 24 thousand bet on the Crusaders winning by more than 7
Arrogant New Zealanders :p

Why is that "arrogance"? It was a reasonable bet considering the form and the table positions (Crusaders 8 from 11 and 3rd, Cheetahs 3 from 11 and 10th)

If you were a Bulls fan and made that bet on the Bulls v Rebels, would that be arrogant.... no, it would be commonsense.

EDIT: BTW

<table><tbody><tr class="blockrow"><td class="blocksubhead" style="width: auto;">Bet placed by </td> <td class="blocksubhead" style="width: auto;"> Amount staked </td> <td class="blocksubhead" colspan="2" style="width: auto;"> Odds </td> <td class="blocksubhead" style="width: auto;"> Amount won </td> </tr> <tr class="blockrow"> <td class="alt1">TRF_Ezequiel</td> <td class="alt1">15500</td> <td class="alt1">5/1</td> <td class="alt1" align="right"> (5.00) </td> <td class="alt1" align="center">-</td> </tr> <tr class="blockrow"> <td class="alt2">Amobokoboko</td> <td class="alt2">2000</td> <td class="alt2">5/1</td> <td class="alt2" align="right"> (5.00) </td> <td class="alt2" align="center">-</td> </tr> <tr class="blockrow"> <td class="alt1">stormer2010</td> <td class="alt1">2000</td> <td class="alt1">5/1</td> <td class="alt1" align="right"> (5.00) </td> <td class="alt1" align="center">-</td> </tr> <tr class="blockrow"> <td class="alt2">superrprop</td> <td class="alt2">1500</td> <td class="alt2">5/1</td> <td class="alt2" align="right"> (5.00) </td> <td class="alt2" align="center">-</td> </tr> <tr class="blockrow"> <td class="alt1">cmac95</td> <td class="alt1">900</td> <td class="alt1">5/1</td> <td class="alt1" align="right"> (5.00) </td> <td class="alt1" align="center">-</td> </tr> <tr class="blockrow"> <td class="alt2">TRF_RC</td> <td class="alt2">500</td> <td class="alt2">5/1</td> <td class="alt2" align="right"> (5.00) </td> <td class="alt2" align="center">-</td> </tr> <tr class="blockrow"> <td class="alt1">TRF_nickdnz</td> <td class="alt1">500</td> <td class="alt1">5/1</td> <td class="alt1" align="right"> (5.00) </td> <td class="alt1" align="center">-</td> </tr> <tr class="blockrow"> <td class="alt2">Shaggy</td> <td class="alt2">400</td> <td class="alt2">5/1</td> <td class="alt2" align="right"> (5.00) </td> <td class="alt2" align="center">-</td> </tr> <tr class="blockrow"> <td class="alt1">darwin_23</td> <td class="alt1">300</td> <td class="alt1">5/1</td> <td class="alt1" align="right"> (5.00) </td> <td class="alt1" align="center">-</td> </tr> <tr class="blockrow"> <td class="alt2">lucky number 7</td> <td class="alt2">300</td> <td class="alt2">5/1</td> <td class="alt2" align="right"> (5.00) </td> <td class="alt2" align="center">-</td> </tr> <tr class="blockrow"> <td class="alt1">woodward</td> <td class="alt1">250</td> <td class="alt1">5/1</td> <td class="alt1" align="right"> (5.00) </td> <td class="alt1" align="center">-</td> </tr> <tr class="blockrow"> <td class="alt2">Icemn</td> <td class="alt2">100</td> <td class="alt2">5/1</td> <td class="alt2" align="right"> (5.00) </td> <td class="alt2" align="center">-</td> </tr> <tr class="blockrow"> <td class="alt1">nato</td> <td class="alt1">100</td> <td class="alt1">5/1</td> <td class="alt1" align="right"> (5.00) </td> <td class="alt1" align="center">-</td> </tr> <tr class="blockrow"> <td class="alt2">ZeFrenchy</td> <td class="alt2">60</td> <td class="alt2">5/1</td> <td class="alt2" align="right"> (5.00) </td> <td class="alt2" align="center">-</td> </tr> <tr class="blockrow"> <td class="alt1">dan the man</td> <td class="alt1">50</td> <td class="alt1">5/1</td> <td class="alt1" align="right"> (5.00) </td> <td class="alt1" align="center">-</td> </tr> <tr class="blockrow"> <td class="alt2">Black Heart</td> <td class="alt2">10</td> <td class="alt2">5/1</td> <td class="alt2" align="right"> (5.00) </td> <td class="alt2" align="center">-</td></tr></tbody></table>

19,500 of the 24,500 bet was placed by "arrogant" South African posters....
booty.gif

Last edited:
Third try for the Cheetahs, will they be able to get a bonuspoint?

Can I still change my bet ;-)

Last edited:
Idd, didn't expect this.
But really happy, hopefully the injury of Vermeulen is ok ( the most important ting actually)

But great rugby from the Cheetahs

What did I tell you?

Why is that "arrogance"? It was a reasonable bet considering the form and the table positions (Crusaders 8 from 11 and 3rd, Cheetahs 3 from 11 and 10th)

If you were a Bulls fan and made that bet on the Bulls v Rebels, would that be arrogant.... no, it would be commonsense

Oh dear, I thought the :p was indication enough that my comment was tongue in cheek

As for even suggesting a scenario where I am a Bulls fan, where is an angry smiley face when you need one?

Meh, a little too much animation for me, the perfect one I thinking about exists on the football-mad boards

I wish I knew how to post pics at will :(
I wish I didn't have second thoughts and did place my massive 27 on the Cheetahs by 7+ :(
I wish I wish upon a star

Time for bed me thinks :eek:

Bahahahahahahhahahhahahahaahahahahhahhahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha