• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Super 15: Cheetahs - Crusaders in Bloemfontein (14-05-2011)

Also putting a some money on the saders ( altho I ope the cheetahs win this)

Interested to see how Dan Carter goes in his first game back - has he ever played for Canterbury with Heinz at half back ... also hope Ritchie plays the full 80 minutes.

I think it will be a high scoring game for both teams, but hope that the Crusaders can win by more than 7, and score 4 or more tries to bring them equal with the Blues in the NZ conference :)

Interested to see how Dan Carter goes in his first game back - has he ever played for Canterbury with Heinz at half back ... also hope Ritchie plays the full 80 minutes.

I think it will be a high scoring game for both teams, but hope that the Crusaders can win by more than 7, and score 4 or more tries to bring them equal with the Blues in the NZ conference :)

Carter and Heinz have never played together for Canterbury, as Heinz only debuted last season, while Carter did not play at all for Canterbury last season. They have however played together at Super Rugby level, as Heinz strangely made his Super Rugby debut last season (before he had played for Canterbury). They played in two games together (when Heinz came off the bench), for a total of 21 minutes. It occurs to me that they may have played together at the start of this season (when Fotuali'i was injured during the early weeks of the season) but I'm too lazy to check... (if they has played together this season it will have been very minimal...).

Great work by Fruean

R. Ebersohn to score the first cheetahs try and equal the score.

Last edited:
Try and conversion for Carter.
16-17 Crusaders, halftime.

Last edited:
Good game so far. I hope they keep keep this up for 40 more minutes and then the better team should finish it

Good game so far. I hope they keep keep this up for 40 more minutes and then the better team should finish it

Really looking forward to the second half, good match so far, I wouldn't put it past the Cheetahs for an upset.

It has been a good weekend so far. Stormers losing to the Chiefs and the Crusaders defense showing some weaknesses. Ideally for the Chiefs when they clash next week.

@ Draggs, cool to see you support a SA Super team.

Carter misses from 38m, 16-17 still.
Sonny Bill off with what looks to be a knee injury.

Yeah, with the Dragons' season over I'm showing support for my second club.

Pity for SBW.
Cool to hear, I'm supporting the Cheetahs as my second team.

I already know he is a Sharks fan. Draggs and me have been PM-ing for months about the Sharks. Nice to talk to another European in detail about the Natal team

Daniller on for Benjamin; Berquist for Carter.
Sias Ebersohn from halfway for the lead, 19-17 Cheetahs.

Latest posts