• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

ShaheenJ's Kit Mod Thread

hi guys just to let you know that the all the NZ super 15 kits files don't work so fix it ASAP. also and come someone plz make that new springboks jersey i put a picture of above thank you. hurry up 2 this is urgent
who made nz super 15 kits?

umm i want flyboy146 suspended i am offended. flyboy146 i didn't type urgent to cause a argument but u just caused an argument thanks a lot u jerk.
also flyboy146 nice try for the putting 4 and symbols in i know what u trying to say. its not like u got any better manners anyway. using the c word another bad grammar.

Hahaar!!.

umm i want flyboy146 suspended i am offended. flyboy146 i didn't type urgent to cause a argument but u just caused an argument thanks a lot u jerk.
also flyboy146 nice try for the putting 4 and symbols in i know what u trying to say. its not like u got any better manners anyway. using the c word another bad grammar.

I quote "another bad grammar" what on earth are you talking about hiragan?! Let me be clear, you alone are offensive, period. Also as you are clearly a 14 year old idiot, I shall clarify that you are a tosser and a ****.

Yeh behave flyboy146. when I said bad grammar i was only referring to the c word. Also I am 20 years old not 14 years old. I want flyboy146 suspended for using the c word twice, I am seriously offended.

Yeh behave flyboy146. when I said bad grammar i was only referring to the c word. Also I am 20 years old not 14 years old. I want flyboy146 suspended for using the c word twice, I am seriously offended.

Thats not bad grammar, thats bad language. I rarely if ever use that word at it is disgusting and offensive, however it is a rather fitting description of someone like your good self. And TRF_Bullit, point taken. However it does say under your post that the opinions of the post may not match those of the reader.....

Gents pipe down, any more bickering and the sanctions will be more severe :)

you said "point taken" of what TRF Bullilt but u just don't get it ur the one who started the banter from my request when i actually was in a rush. also, whether u think i'm one of those offensive and disgusting words you just don't say them in public on any forum, u just keep it in ur head. now the heads of rugby forum i want flyboy146 suspended for using offensive words to me twice or i will call the police.

Hi Uli, can you please re-upload your Canterbury Kit template, its not on fileshare anymore.

Thx

I cant download the sa kits, can someone please just upload the dhl stormer kit again..

Dude the dhl kit is in the magners leauge patch,go check out my thread for the best rugby 08 experiance then u won't ask for any updates

I only need that kits of the stormers, don't wanna download a whole new patch just for a could. So can you emal me just the kit file plz... [email protected]

pit, how can i find out which files are the kits? I have the whole Currie Cup patch and just want to extract some of them

Latest posts