• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

ShaheenJ's Kit Mod Thread

Woldog woldog woldog, put down your shovel. We'll be in touch.

By your logic using mods would therefore be a breach of copyright, you have downloaded and installed mods on many occasions therefore you're breaking the "law" as well. Your argument is as solid as sponge cake.
On a side note you offering payment for the creation of a kit would be you breaching the agreements of the game and therefore illegal, Shajeenj does his modding for no profit which is legal, and in no way a breach of the game's terms and conditions or of any existing copyright laws, the only way he would be breaking copyright laws is if he ignored a legitimate Cease and Desist letter.

Last edited:
where's your proof that I have downloaded anything? Making mods without profit is not the issue Woldog. The issue is using company logos without their explicit permission and putting it in the public domain. For example, I download a song and then upload it to a filesharing website or programme, despite the fact that I make no money from this, I am still breaching copyright law. Of course making profit from it would be a issue, but here and in the music industry this is not the case. Just because I have said I wanted a kit means nothing, I was purely confirming evidence of copyright. All I orginally asked was if you guys actually cared, which you clearly don't.

But that's taking money away from the artist because people are downloading the song for free instead of buying it

How is me looking at the DHL logo on the Stormers jersey on Rugby 08 any different from looking at their logo on google images?

I bought my rugby 08 original thats enough and i would do it with 2012 too but wtf take me to court for an image that took me hours to make and dude if adidas sees my work they would hire me instead, someone just bann him please

where's your proof that I have downloaded anything? Making mods without profit is not the issue Woldog. The issue is using company logos without their explicit permission and putting it in the public domain. For example, I download a song and then upload it to a filesharing website or programme, despite the fact that I make no money from this, I am still breaching copyright law. Of course making profit from it would be a issue, but here and in the music industry this is not the case. Just because I have said I wanted a kit means nothing, I was purely confirming evidence of copyright. All I originally asked was if you guys actually cared, which you clearly don't.
Obviously we don't care as it is a non issue, It does not breach any copyright laws, and your method of "Confirming evidence of copyright" is considered entrapment and also illegal as it is encouraging others to break laws so by your own logic you're breaking the law. Please come back when you have something sensible to say.
And why would companies have any reason to claim copyright? It's advertising for them, as for proof of downloads, it's quite easy to contact gamefront for a list of IP's who have downloaded any files, you asked for instructions on how to install mods, your IP is listed here. It would be listed on the Gamefront download server.
So tell me what is there to care about? We are breaking no copyright laws (Believe me I know them all.) so err jog on.

Gamefront wouldn't give you that information and as I have just moved house you wouldn't be able to prove anything! HAHAHA! Just because your a "senior member" means sweet FA my friend you wouldn't be able to get your hands on my IP address. I am sure you do, most Aussies know a lot about the law. Meh, I can't really be bothered with this anymore, I've had my fun.

Gamefront wouldn't give you that information and as I have just moved house you wouldn't be able to prove anything! HAHAHA! Just because your a "senior member" means sweet FA my friend you wouldn't be able to get your hands on my IP address. I am sure you do, most Aussies know a lot about the law. Meh, I can't really be bothered with this anymore, I've had my fun.

Maybe but Im sure the staff here would tho ;)

Actually mate, my Gamefront account is the main admin for the Grand Theft Auto and S.T.A.L.K.E.R departments, they give me anything I want usually and err? Senior member just means I've been around a long time on the forum and have posted alot seeing as I lost over 1000 posts for some reason :S

so far i know the only kits not done are the Crusaders away kit, the Cheetahs away kit and the Reds kit. Is there a date for these kits? Apart from that the other kits are AMAZING!! keep up the good work :bravo:

so far i know the only kits not done are the Crusaders away kit, the Cheetahs away kit and the Reds kit. Is there a date for these kits? Apart from that the other kits are AMAZING!! keep up the good work :bravo:
I think I have an updated Red's kit on my computer.

By your logic using mods would therefore be a breach of copyright, you have downloaded and installed mods on many occasions therefore you're breaking the "law" as well. Your argument is as solid as sponge cake.
On a side note you offering payment for the creation of a kit would be you breaching the agreements of the game and therefore illegal, Shajeenj does his modding for no profit which is legal, and in no way a breach of the game's terms and conditions or of any existing copyright laws, the only way he would be breaking copyright laws is if he ignored a legitimate Cease and Desist letter.
You just sound like an absolute douchebag. eat a dick ****

the thing is the reds awy kit is tricky have to give it over to shaheen if he doesnt mind

derick need download bigGUI,gimp/photoshop,Oedit/format converting program but theres step by step instructions on this site

hi guys just to let you know that the all the NZ super 15 kits files don't work so fix it ASAP. also and come someone plz make that new springboks jersey i put a picture of above thank you. hurry up 2 this is urgent

hi guys just to let you know that the all the NZ super 15 kits files don't work so fix it ASAP. also and come someone plz make that new springboks jersey i put a picture of above thank you. hurry up 2 this is urgent

Ooo its urgent is it? Why got nothing better to be getting on with? "hurry up" you rude cun&&&T.

umm i want flyboy146 suspended i am offended. flyboy146 i didn't type urgent to cause a argument but u just caused an argument thanks a lot u jerk.
also flyboy146 nice try for the putting 4 and symbols in i know what u trying to say. its not like u got any better manners anyway. using the c word another bad grammar.

Last edited:

Latest posts