• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

ShaheenJ's Kit Mod Thread

But when I put the files in the directory it won`t work, the cats and the lions have different file names!!

But when I put the files in the directory it won`t work, the cats and the lions have different file names!!

CATS 06

HOME FRONT - 6a8ad4751a2100d1b661019d56740b12.big
HOME BACK - 9b9bf25a73200e28a8e3daa9046beaae.fsh
AWAY FRONT - bdca8fbd0f3ae6178509af8b7437c912.big
AWAY BACK - 59f757d31d009e187c3c639b9146f3bd.fsh

Home Left Mini Kit - a2e1b373326f96eb51a6145c8967f2c6.fsh
Away Left Mini Kit - 26c893405ba460b52d9fd7560ec0a2f3.fsh
Home Right Mini Kit - 54b580aa2e4d45531b91bc857158858e.fsh
Away Right Mini Kit - ba988e016eed7819a36fe87770864195.fsh

imgres

Would it be possible to add it to the Bulls?

Hi all, New to this. Cant download from rapidshare, any help.

hi shaheen exelentes kits!, I was wondering if you have NZ CUP?

hi shaheen exelentes kits!, I was wondering if you have NZ CUP?
I have made some Air New Zealand Cup kits for last season. Search my thread, or Intercepts Indexed kit thread....

Onto Super Rugby Kits,

I've noticed that vodacom has now changed to the South African franchise of vodafone, like that will make their network any better? :p - same old same old, just new colours. Anyway, the Bulls kits will have to be updated to incorporate the "new" sponsor as well as making the Crusaders away kit.

Work hasn't been too friendly with me these past couple of weeks, so I'll fit the kits in when I have free time. Shouldn't be too long a wait.

By the way, Have a great Easter! :D

Hey Shaheen and other kit modders.

Do you are you guys bothered about copyright issues when creating kits. Considering the lengths companies and game developers go to in creating licenses for games and teams I wouldn't have thought they would be best pleased to see this forum. I personally have nothing against what your doing but do you guys not worry about the impact it might have on HB studios for example? Just a thought.

/noob havent u read that hb studios and rugby forum works together and we do not generate a income from doing it and nor copying it considering the amount of time we put into making these mods ur not 1 to talk my friend

Wj Fourie what are you on about?! Stop getting all high and mighty because of the time you put into modding. Just because it's a nice thing to do doesn't take away from the fact that the kits are clear breaches of copyright. If I were you I would be careful as I know for a fact that many sponsors and license holders are actively on the look out due to the upcoming release of new rugby games. How do I know this? I'm one of them.

Wj Fourie what are you on about?! Stop getting all high and mighty because of the time you put into modding. Just because it's a nice thing to do doesn't take away from the fact that the kits are clear breaches of copyright. If I were you I would be careful as I know for a fact that many sponsors and license holders are actively on the look out due to the upcoming release of new rugby games. How do I know this? I'm one of them.
For one I highly doubt you're a sponsor or a licence holder, as they wouldn't be so rude to members of the forum as that would reflect poorly on their said endorsement, second the most that could possibly happen is a cease and desist order, Copyright of jerseys and logos only extend to certain instances, i.e. a logo may be shown in a photo or art work, however a logo may not be shown without permission on objects that directly represent the copyrighted material I.e. putting a CCC jersey on a real shirt, that suggests the shirt is CCC, however putting one on a artwork for a game is not a breach of copyright as game modifications are intended for personal use and are in no way used for advertising.
ergo learn your facts.

Latest posts