• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Scotland v England

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Bullitt @ Mar 15 2010, 08:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Oh f*** me, here we go.

Hartley alone hasn't completely changed the face of England! Bring back Mears we've all completely forgotten he's an undersized f***shite who doesn't bother when there's a breakdown nearby, preferring to pretend his name is Brian O'Driscoll and **** about in the midfield.

And his lineout is actually wonderful. We all remember those flawless set pieces during his 5 year under-performing tenure.

Or the fact he couldn't even outshine George bloody Chuter...

:rolleyes:[/b]

********! Hartley f***s about in the midfield all day, getting in the way of the centres. Watch the autumn internationals and tell me he shouldn't have been at the breakdown instead of out wide. Ian McGeechan rated Mears as the best hooker in Britain and Ireland up until the second test. He gets pushed around in one game and suddenly he can't cope on the international scene.

Charlie Hodgson brought back into the squad to cover Wilkinsons injury.

Johnson, you 'tard. Hopefully he doesn't get picked for the 22, not only because he can't perform for England, but because Sale desperatley need him for the Wasps match this weekend

However, Wilkinson is expected to be fit for France so that'll be him back in the squad.
Shaw is expected to be fit as well, so that's Lawes out, as is Monye so no Ashton either

Would have loved a bit of tinkering for the France game, some fresh faces in the stade de France cauldron. Hope Steffon Armitage is not kept out of the picture for too long, think he's a pretty useful 7.

Quite a funny post on another board:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
ENGLAND SELECTION MEETING

Pennyhill Park, private room....

Jonno: Right, we've a game against the Scots on Saturday, who do we pick?
Wells: Well Moody's out - traitor signed for Bath this week. we'll show him what happens to Tigers who sign elsewhere.
Jonno: Agree, no traitors in my team, but who do we select instead?
Rowntree: They like tossing their cabers up there don't there?
Jonno: Right, lets get a tree feller in.
Rowntree: Scored 3 tries against the Welsh didn't they? We need a tackle machine on the openside to stop their attacking threat. Good in attack those Scots.
Wells: I know just the man, Joe worsley - he's a tree felling tackle machine. Put him in at 7 Jonno.
Jonno: Well Shaw is out injured. I need a second row.
Wells: Deacon - he won't do any of that fancy work. Just the man. Plus he's a Tiger. That'll show Moody.
Rowntree: We need all the Tigers we can get.
Jonno: OK, let's get Ben Youngs on the bench then. His dad bought dinner the other night.
Wells: That'll remind Moody about signing for the enemy.
Jonno: Backs played too much rugby last time out.
Wells: Yeah, especially that Foden fella. Didn't hoof the ball aimlessly. Can we patch up Armitage and get him out there?
Rowntree: Reckon we can. Shall we get Foden involved in scrum practice, just to make sure?
Jonno: Any other changes?
Wells: No, that Monye guy runs straight, and doesn't pass. He's got to stay.
Rowntree: I think we need Banjo in - I fancy a couple of week's holiday at his place after the 6N.
Wells: I agree, but let's leave him on the bench, and drop Mears. He made too many yards last time out, and didn't kick the ball as he was instructed. He's also a Bath player, so that'll remind Moody about what happens to traitors.

Knock at the door...
Jonno: Ah Smithy, meetings over, team's selected. Your round I believe.[/b]

:lol:

Latest posts