• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[RWC2023] Wales vs Portugal (16/09/2023)

This is a gentle reminder that there is life outside of the six nations, but the big boys in Europe will continue to ignore them. I wrote a letter into Rugby World quite a few years ago saying that there needed to be a four yearly European championship. As I have stated since the world cup, all these teams need a development pathway, no one wants to see blowout scores.

Portugal pretty slow to reform in defence, will get caught out soon I think.

This is a gentle reminder that there is life outside of the six nations, but the big boys in Europe will continue to ignore them. I wrote a letter into Rugby World quite a few years ago saying that there needed to be a four yearly European championship. As I have stated since the world cup, all these teams need a development pathway, no one wants to see blowout scores.
Always thought that would be the way to go rather than change the 6n but.... LIONS LIONS LIONS

Would see the back of the Lions in a heartbeat.

Weeyyyyyyy

Just gotta hold on for one more attack, though I reckon there'll be a yellow and a try before halftime

Try time. Wales weren't clever in that half, needless aerial game and trying to go wide when it wasn't on. Better to keep it tight and boss Portugal until the last 20.

Latest posts