• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[RWC2023 QF3] England vs Fiji (15/10/2023)

England look like they have no confidence in themselves.
Fiji should turn England over here

But reality is IMO Fiji will fold under pressure and England will trip up their way to the semi, in which we will play our best game ever and make it to the final before putting in a lack lustre performance

England could be the only undefeated team into the semi finals. That's definitely getting rolled out by the RFU as why we should be loving Borthwick.

Well yesterday was exciting. Gutted for Ireland, and NZ now have a guaranteed place in the final which is also annoying. Anyway, I genuinely have no idea how England are going to go today. I could genuinely be sublime, free flowing, try scoring greatness, or a completely confused shambles, and everything in between. In some ways it must be a disconcerting for Fiji as normally you know exactly what to expect from England and can prepare accordingly, wonder how they have been preparing for this game? Seems a little ridiculous that England could find themselves in the semi when Ireland get dumped out, but I guess that's the nature of KO rugger.

I kinda feel Fiji's "quarter-final" was against Australia. They looked cooked v Portugal. Hoping for a Fiji win, but think it will be a comfortable win for England. Probably even on tries, but England will a bit more clinical with penalties.

If you think NH fans want England to win then they're drastically mistaken :D
Bit like whilst there is an outpouring of love for Ireland no one is particularly bothered by Wales' loss.

I can understand some english fans feeling nervous. Comes with the knockout stages territory. I have trouble understanding how people with no skin in the game predict a Fijian victory. Sure, it could happen, but this should be the easiest game to predict of the 4.

I can understand some english fans feeling nervous. Comes with the knockout stages territory. I have trouble understanding how people with no skin in the game predict a Fijian victory. Sure, it could happen, but this should be the easiest game to predict of the 4.
Based on what scraping by a single point in the last game against a weaker opposition as well as defeat at home in the most recent encounter, there is no suggestion this one is any more one sided or predictable than any other.

Right England ate ******* up against a Tier 2 team in Cricket, can we do it in rugby as well and make it a double.

Latest posts