• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[RWC2023] Ireland vs Scotland (07/10/2023)

I mean 3 wins out of 5 in the last 6 years, 4 of those games being in Scotland lol

another way of looking at it is 0% win rate at RWC's

Scotland 35-7 Wales in 2023 lol. There's another way of looking at it. Embarrassing losing to such RWC losers. Lol. Maybe 6N doesn't count lol.

Like I said to bushytop. Enjoy getting to the SF.

Funny interview with POM on Irish tele. Not too impressed with the Scottish chat during the week. Got himself all worked up.

Bring on the Kiwis.

I mean 3 wins out of 5 in the last 6 years, 4 of those games being in Scotland lol

another way of looking at it is 0% win rate at RWC's
You have to remember that Scotland were robbed by joubert the last time Aus played Sco at the RWC, in fact Aus haven't beaten Scotland at the RWC since 2003

Well on today's performance I ain't so sure… either way we'll be running into a brick wall if/when we get there. The only thing I ask if we get there is we don't 💩 the bed inside 5 minutes.
Faletau will be a big loss, but with Morgan to return, I think you'll have more than enough to turn over Argentina or Japan.

Scotland 35-7 Wales in 2023 lol. There's another way of looking at it. Embarrassing losing to such RWC losers. Lol. Maybe 6N doesn't count lol.

Like I said to bushytop. Enjoy getting to the SF.
See how petty people get when confronted with facts.

I'm actually really sorry Scotland have failed to get out of the group again, I was hoping they could shock either of the bigger 2, and I'm a big fan of Townsend!

In an ideal world i would have wanted Rngland, Ireland, Scotland and Wales all make the semi finals.

See how petty people get when confronted with facts.

I'm actually really sorry Scotland have failed to get out of the group again, I was hoping they could shock either of the bigger 2, and I'm a big fan of Townsend!

In an ideal world i would have wanted Rngland, Ireland, Scotland and Wales all make the semi finals.

I'd suggest having a look at your own posting style before calling other posters petty mate.

I'd suggest having a look at your own posting style before calling other posters petty mate.
Literally promoted every home nation team, I just criticise what I see...

I didnt bring Wales into the convo, I mocked a conjecture post regarding Wales chances of getting out of this group lol.

I know it's an emotional time for fans, maybe have a cuppa, take a breath and reset. I dont think Scotland actually underperformed that much, most people placed them in 3rd, and that must have been their minimum standard for auto qualification. Yes we were all hoping for them to be a bit more co.petitive against the big 2, but let's be real.

If you read back in my predictions pre tournament, I actually backed Scotland to shock Ireland last up if SA managed to overcome them, I think the nerves of a pool exit would have played in to Scotlands hands.

No shade to Scotland though, that Ireland v SA game is head and shoulders the highest quality game we have seen, and they are clearly standout in this tournament thus far.

I feel for SA in the 1/4 final though, the only team they would want to avoid is France.

Fingers crossed Ireland can hold it together against NZ