• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[RWC2019][Semi-Final 2] Wales vs. South Africa (27/10/2019)

There seems to be issues on the right wing for SA when Wales attack on that side.

Boks look decent with ball in hand, they're kicking away too much of it though and look disinterested in scoring tries.

Is South Africa trying to handicap themself by playing Faf and Willie ?

Faf de Klerk is utterly pathetic. He has been pathetic the entire year and I cannot understand how he is where he is. I have said this so many times.

I made a great call getting an extra hour or two in bed and fast forwarding through stoppages. One for the purist this. I love that the sport allows such tactical variation but I'll be supporting England in the final.

Wales are a little bit constrained tactically by selection issues, but this is arguably more extreme kick orientated play by the Boks than we even saw in the AC years. They are giving Wales a coin flip chance here and largely taking their own pack out of the game. Utterly baffling to me.

This might set a record for number of kicks in a game. Haven't seen two teams who want the ball less than this

Faf de Klerk is utterly pathetic. He has been pathetic the entire year and I cannot understand how he is where he is. I have said this so many times.
Blame your coaches, he plays absolutely nothing like this at club level

I'd imagine Pollard doesn't play this terribly at club level either?

When is the next specsaver special need to get rassie some new glasses

How many times did I say we will never win a WC with Faf de Klerk and Willie le Roux? They are a joke and are not good enough to play in a damn schoolboy team.

Latest posts