• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

RWC 2011 Demo - Your thoughts?

Demo out USA, downloading as I type:) yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaa!!!
Should take 15 minutes, one good thing about living in US instead from Argentina. Internet speed.
Cheers and Salud:D

My favorite part was Flood posing like Wilkinson before conversion kicks. The rest is downhill from there.

As a rugby fan, I'm honestly disappointed, and I don't mean to sound negative, but the only word to describe it is "clunky"

I am checking on whether this should be available for Silver Members as well!

I just downloaded the game and I picked it up quite easily and I noticed that the animations are much better and there are more than 1 man tackles. Addicted!!

Ritght then, just played the demo for the first time. Won 21-3 as SA fyi.

Its good, smooth game, good tempo to it. Think people are expecting too much from it. It was never going to, erm move the goalposts, in terms of Sports games. Definatley look forward to getting the full copy later this month

Plus loving World In Union, getting me in the mood for the WC now.

what was the idea behind making it gold membership only?
is the demo multiplayer only?
It is an incentive to upgrade to gold. Gold members get a week of exclusive access to the demo then it is available for everyone. I don't see it changing...

Haters gonna hate,
Potatoes gonna potate

I enjoyed the demo - kept button mashing the rucks and giving away penalties though - only won 7 - 0 and that was after about 30minutes of overtime :p

have had a good 20mins on it...

wow.... welcome to 2007.

there is no way in hell im gonna buy this game at full price.

god i hope RC is good because its been a hell of a long wait for a couple of garbage rugby games...

I do find that I have to hold the controller different than usual due to the prominent use of the bumpers on the xbox. Nothing wrong just something I will have to change.

Played the demo a few times now and have to admit it's very addictive, I'm just starting to get used of the tackling so I don't look stupid when a player runs straight past me! Good game though.