• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

RWC 2011 Demo - Your thoughts?

Cant wait for this so I can rule it out for good..... RC will be better.

really joy division.....I am not an HB groupie, nor am I a RWC bandwagoner...........but didn't your mother every tell you that if you can't say something nice to keep you mouth shut.

Deleted due to ridiculous insulting content.

13391-IM_SORRY-I_cant_hear_you_over_the_sound_of_how_awesome_I_am.jpg

Cant wait for this so I can rule it out for good..... RC will be better.

This is just trolling nonsense. How can you play a demo of this game and then rule it out of be contestable with RC b y that? After you play this you won't have played RC, so how can you really tell? Or is it not at all how well each game plays, it's more that RC has wonderful shiny graphics, lots of licenses and editing features? Those things are all good, but so far it seems that the gameplay is definitely no better than Rugby World Cup. It just appears to be good in it's own way, but it's a different way than RWC.

Please stop making RC fans look silly, surely they are more intelligent than that? :lol:

This is just trolling nonsense. How can you play a demo of this game and then rule it out of being contestable with RC by that? After you play this you won't have played RC, so how can you really tell? Or is it not at all how well each game plays, it's more that RC has wonderful shiny graphics, lots of licenses and editing features? Those things are all good, but so far it seems that the gameplay is definitely no better than Rugby World Cup. It just appears to be good in it's own way, but it's a different way than RWC.

Please stop making RC fans look silly, surely they are more intelligent than that? :lol:

Im sorry. I thought this thread was ***led "Time for being a troll" not "RWC demo your thoughts". PS, I love one game and one game only (Rugby Challenge)"

Plus- Im a Kiwi so yes I will be supporting local game industry.... and that means I must post stuff that reflects that personal bias! Is that so hard to understand???

Also, Im sure alot of people decide if they would buy a particular game after playing the demo... Is that also hard for you to understand?? That makes my comparisons extra fair, especially when the game I keep talking about doesn't have a demo!

Please dont make me look silly. I'm cool inside my own mind.

Last edited:
My gosh the hate coming from people regarding this game is just pathetic.

So many internet warriors in a bloodlust.

Can u download it yet. For goodness sake I want to hear your thoughts before it is released on PSN

to all PSN people... August 3rd doesnt actually mean August 3rd. dont expect to download the demo until wednesday night probably

Im sorry. I thought this thread was ***led "RWC demo your thoughts" not "RWC demo your thoughts as long as you dont say anything negative towards RWC demo or for that matter anything positive towards a game that at this stage from what everyone has seen looks better (Rugby Challenge)"

Plus- Im a Kiwi so yes I will be supporting local game industry.... is that so hard to understand???

Also, Im sure alot of people decide if they would buy a particular game after playing the demo... Is that also hard for you to understand??

Please dont make South Islanders look silly

still your argument is weak. And your the one looking silly for it o_O

I am a kiwi and I to will also get RC to support Sidhe (I bought RL1 and RL2 which i was disapointed with but bought shatter, which i love) but i dont see what that has to do about the RWC11 Demo.

your rulling out a game after you have played the demo and going towards the competitor without even playing that first is a bit weak as well.

so by your logic your making us south islanders silly

Good old microsoft! Taking their merry time and keeping us rugby fans waiting! This is almost painful waiting for a bloody demo to be released

Latest posts