• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby World Cup 2011 Official Game

Look at the post history of prenially negative fanboys (such as right above mo121) threatening constant derailment when there is no EA forum for them to vent their pent up illiterate opinions on.

Take it as a compliment people see your posts as something worth discussing. Some people don't even use basic literacy in their posts, let along reasoned (if in some opinions flawed! :p ) logic!

lad ur a mod. u dont even have a real job so shut up we are meantto post our opinons here not positive things about the rugby world cup game
ok tbh i cant wait for these rugby games to come out. i just want them to be good

lad ur a mod. u dont even have a real job so shut up we are meantto post our opinons here not positive things about the rugby world cup game
ok tbh i cant wait for these rugby games to come out. i just want them to be good

Please correct grammar to a moderately respectable level and lose the use of abbreviations...I apologize but I am not fluent in speaking idiot

Mate calm down, this is not the ghetto you know. You know nothing about TRF_Bullitt and what he does outside of the forum. This thread is for RWC'11 discussion not a chance to have a dig at the mods, admins etc of this forum.

Last edited:
Online is nothing without good servers, network infrastructure/coding etc.

Take a look at the NBA 2k series, great offline multiplayer but absolutely terrible online.

Another outburst like that and you're gone. Final warning.

Online play doesn't make a game last longer, look at GTA IV it has online play but it's just a gimmic, who's to say RWC won't have a halfarsed online mode, the truth is we won't know till it's out.

Odd comparison. GTA isn't a sports sim.

GGs Online Fifa comparison is pretty much spot on.

We do know there is only 20 teams, that's the killer blow!!

We DON'T know this at all, i don't think you get it that practically NOTHING about this game has been officially confirmed, everyone is just running away with some preconceived dream of this rugby game. i know everyone has been waiting for years for this and are struggling to wait for any more info, but the only way we're ever gonna know what it's REALLY like, is just by waiting.

(pipe down)

bit too personal calm down

Your a horrible creature feic :p ...and imaginary numbers are imaginary for a reason

Latest posts