• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby World Cup 2011 Official Game

The lack of clubs doesn't really bother me too much if i'm honest but other things will need to be included to keep people's interest in the game up such as the Six Nations which has already been mentioned by some people.

guinness-beer-ads-three-glasses-good-things-come-to-those-who-wait.jpg

I think that the World Cup should be held every year. The World Cup 1st Division consists of 8 teams, 7 games. The 8th is relegated to the World Cup 2nd Division. The 2nd Division also consists of 8 teams. The winners of the 2nd Division are promoted to the 1st Division, and the 8th of the 2nd Division are relegated. The 3rd Division is played in the same way. The bottom 2 teams of the 3rd Division faces playoffs with the winners of continental qualifiers.
What do you think?

Bulitt, got a timeframe of when they will release info about licenses?

We're lucky to have a rugby game coming out for PS3/Xbox - but still gutted that no club teams will be playable, part of the fun is building your own team which you cannot do within a world cup game. I really hope they will include a big roster from which you can select your WC squad, it would increase longevity of play and add some much needed variety!

Just remember first release of information comes here first so stay tuned ;)

gutted about the lack of clubs. considering club games can be as if not more intense as some internationals it seems a real shame. however i am delighted that we'll actually have a game to play after all these years. and hopefully if the sales are high enough it will spure people on to make a fully comp game next year.