• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby Championship: Argentina - South Africa (25/08/2012)

I wouldnt worry too much about the Boks right now. I think they'll come right. Personally I think the Boks are the 2nd best team in the world at the mo and Im betting we'll see why this year.

I wouldnt worry too much about the Boks right now. I think they'll come right. Personally I think the Boks are the 2nd best team in the world at the mo and Im betting we'll see why this year.

well clearly. Who for second if not them right now ?! Australia ? Nope. Certainly not Wales France or England...

well clearly. Who for second if not them right now ?! Australia ? Nope. Certainly not Wales France or England...

Thank you for agreeing with me. Its not so 'clearly' though my friend. Many feel that the Wallies are and they entitled to their opinion.

Unlucky result for the Argies; should've won that.

In no way surprising to me at all. Totally expecting an extremely close contest against the All Blacks.
yep me too as close as 20 points hehe I Agot my tickets so gunna try get some autograpghs with my young fulla

Thank you for agreeing with me. Its not so 'clearly' though my friend. Many feel that the Wallies are and they entitled to their opinion.

I'm sure SA will end up having better results against the AB.
Australia just really, really hasn't impressed lately...

There's the loss against Scotland (wooden spoon winner) that was a bit embarrassing tbh...then they got Wales nicely, but almost lost at home the next two...then they lose easily at home and can't score a point on the road VS the AB's...it's not a spectacular 2012 year, that's the least we could say about Australia !!...

Neither did NZ :p

uhmm...nah man TRF_Ezequiel has a bit of a point. The first victory at home was solid. I mean, 3 tries, no try conceded...against a hungry-as-fok Pumas squad. 27-6 was it ?...that's a big ass victory. But they definitely did disappoint in Argentina.

But NZ impressed I would say in the end. Not a whole lot of tries in a couple tests, but a big victory in Sydney and then a 22-0 with a Dagg try in G.2 against Australia uhhh...kind of intimidating !

Latest posts