• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby 08 TRF24 updated Roster (2024)(93% completed)

JFuhri

Academy Player
Rugby 08 TRF24 updated Roster (2024)(93% completed)

Credit to @ama1 & @jim546 for creating the TRF24 mod and the kits that go along with the mod.

I have updated the TRF24 roster to reflect the squads of 2024 accurately. I am 93% complete with all teams. Attached is an Excel sheet that shows progress and which players were replaced.

Player Ratings:
I have also updated every player's rating to reflect a more accurate skill gap between each other. Note: This is based on my own opinion and I can be wrong, but would appreciate feedback to make changes and comparisons.
  1. 90-97% being the very best of the best.
  2. 84-89% is a great and experienced or standout player.
  3. 78-83% is a good and internationally capped player.
  4. 77% and below is an average pro rugby player.

Here is where you can help:
Firstly thank and follow @ama1 & @jim546 for their incredible work and continued support for the Rugby 08 community.
  • Team ratings to be changed:
    • Chile 61% (Based on the World Rankings - https://www.world.rugby/rankings)
    • Connacht 76% (Based on The Rugby Centre club rankings on Instagram - @the_rugbycentre)(Score of 40 = 80% rating, a score of 30 = 70% rating, and 20 = 60% rating.)
    • Drua 70% (Based on The Rugby Centre club rankings on Instagram - @the_rugbycentre)(Score of 40 = 80% rating, a score of 30 = 70% rating, and 20 = 60% rating.)
    • Perpignan 78% (Based on The Rugby Centre club rankings on Instagram - @the_rugbycentre)(Score of 40 = 80% rating, a score of 30 = 70% rating, and 20 = 60% rating.)
    • Rebels 69% (Based on The Rugby Centre club rankings on Instagram - @the_rugbycentre)(Score of 40 = 80% rating, a score of 30 = 70% rating, and 20 = 60% rating.)
  • Flags of International team players (If possible):
    • Chile flag, as it has a Canadian flag for players. Can it be changed to the Chile flag?
    • Portugal, as it has a Canadian flag for players. Can it be changed to the Portugal flag?
  • The black square behind team selection, not a transparent background:
    • Chile
    • Portugal
  • Star players to be updated as per the Excel sheet attached if possible?

Hopefully, you all enjoy and I will continue to work with anyone willing to assist and keep this roster updated.

Last edited:
Almost every player face is wrong in the game . Or is there a specific way of installing the mod ?
Hello Drexxler, below is a link on how and where to install the TRF24 mod and add Jim's kits.
After this, you can just paste my roster in the documents folder and this will update the teams and ratings for you.

Hi, when i try to load your Rst_0s file the message comes out "Unable to load roster"

Hi, when i try to load your Rst_0s file the message comes out "Unable to load roster"
Hello Piriweepu, where are you trying to load it?

If on Whoosah's editor use the below one and open as administrator.

Hello Piriweepu, where are you trying to load it?

If on Whoosah's editor use the below one and open as administrator.

I'm trying to open the file within the game.
But I get the error...

now it works, I didn't replace the old roster file but I tried to load the new one separately.
Thanks!

Hi, you gotta remove Richie's star & put it on McKenzie. Keep Jordie's 🌟!!

Then Faf's 🌟 should go to Gibson-Park. Keep Jordan's 🌟! Sevu Reece's 🌟 should go to Kurt-lee Arendse!!

Hi i keep getting a error when using woosaahs editor saying unhandled expection has occured in your application. it also says the process cannot access the file beacuse it is being used by another process. How do i fix it?

Need help please...im struggling to find a way to load the new roster. "unable to load Roster". I did download TRF24 mods and Jims kits. Please

Need help please...im struggling to find a way to load the new roster. "unable to load Roster". I did download TRF24 mods and Jims kits. Please
Hey, I had the same problem too. I fixed it by replacing the original TRF24 roster file with this one provided by JFuhri.

Put the file in a folder. Then rename the folder the same way as the file. "Rst_0s.ros" add the folder with the file inside into Documents>EA Sports Rugby 08 folder. I hope that helps

Latest posts