• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

A Political Thread pt. 2

Imagine if Biden did half of this, it would just feed the senile narrative, yet Trump does it repeatedly and it's all swept under the rug.

I see Trump has chickened out of a second debate after the sound thrashing given to him by Harris.

Trump is a heartless jerk who doesn't care about anyone else, so don't expect him to stop doing things like this. But I commend that Father for speaking up. 👍

These ***** lying are now causing other ***** to start making death threats against innocent people based on their racial background and they know full ******* well they are lying. The far right is in the grips of ******* insanity.

For a country with so many guns. They couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo. Sure fire way of firming up his base support. More Trump saying there the crazy one's trying to kill me.Screenshot_20240915_220839_Samsung Internet.jpg

Orange Trout Mouth tweets " I HATE TAYLOR SWIFT ' and news channels are reporting on how he's the the victim of an assassination attempt on his golf course and how the Iranians are plotting to bump him off.

Just wait for him to deny any involvement when some moron tries something with Swift. Wouldn't be surprised if it's a warning shot to other public figures thinking of publicly endorsing Harris. He really is scum.

Last edited:
I think its a slippery slope to start making fun of assassination attempts. People can not want trump as president and condemn the idea of killing someone at the same time

there is a whole thread on here about gin incidents and largely condemning them, i dont think we want to make light of the idea just because we dont like the person they were after

Last edited:

Latest posts