• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Reds v British and Irish Lions (08/06/13)

Right im probably going cause some controversy here and say that i think Owen Farrell has had a good and solid first half. Also i think Falatou has been okay not amazing but not ****e, whereas i do think warbs hasn't been great and neither has Lydiate. Finally Ben Youngs has been on Fire!!!... Feel free to disagree haha

Well, it is better than the rain-drenched Harlequins/Biarritz match this winter when both teams were clad in mud. :p

das

You know how to hurt a fella.............................why bring that up?!

I hope the Lions are now finished with their uncontested crossfield madness.

Right im probably going cause some controversy here and say that i think Owen Farrell has had a good and solid first half. Also i think Falatou has been okay not amazing but not ****e, whereas i do think warbs hasn't been great and neither has Lydiate. Finally Ben Youngs has been on Fire!!!... Feel free to disagree haha

See above. Any kick that isn't done for distance or into the stands HAS to be contested.

Last edited:
Cuthbert has been **** as has the entire backroe. North has been class as has Youngs.

You know how to hurt a fella.............................why bring that up?!

I loved that mudbowl...erm...I mean, MATCH!! It was beautiful! (And hilarious!) I have it saved on my DVR...it's that special. :)

das

North nailed on the test team imo along with Sexton, Halfpenny, Phillips, Jones, O'Connell and BOD.

North nailed on the test team imo along with Sexton, Halfpenny, Phillips, Jones, O'Connell and BOD.

I always thought Phillips was nailed on from the start but Youngs is showing well here and have to see more of them both to decide who is playing and who is on the bench.......POC needs more game time, a lot more, to be nailed on for me and with Manu's injury that is one less centre standing in the way of Bod I suppose!! The rest I agree.............!!

It would be class if our pack did some rucking.

Falatou is starting to play

Do the lions have Sexton and Farrell on??

Falatou is starting to play

Do the lions have Sexton and Farrell on??

Sexton came on when Davies went off for blood? Thought he had come back on so who is missing?

Incidentally, not one metion of Garces...............must be doing an ok job!!

I'd add Richie Gray to a list of starters for the first test. He is everywhere and so athletic!

4 Gray
5 O'Conn
10 Sexton
11 Bowe
13 BOD
14 North
15 1/2 Penny

The teams starting to come together! That back row on does not work right now.

Did not realise Gray was even on the pitch until notice him going into the post injury break scrum...............must be having a great game!!

Latest posts